• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gary ************ Oak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]We all know Gary is the best Pokémon Trainer ever, so why not make a thread dedicated to his girth? xD Post all the pictures of Gary you can here, whether it be serious or not. Let's see how many Gary fans we have here? cx[/SIZE]

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Might I recommend making a club for Gary Oak in the Pokemon Clubs section? Make sure to read the rules there first though, good luck! Gotta lock this one though since it doesn't meet the rules quite yet. :3

In the future watch your language though, it's fine if you leave it for the censor to catch but if you just block out certain letters yourself it's considered censor bypassing and could get you in trouble. I'll just censor it myself but just for the future. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back