• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Garys alakazam

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    okay, did anyone notice that gary gets an alakazam but has no one to trade with, how did he get it we all see him with a lvl 16 abra (which should be evovled) then later with a lvl 20 something kadabra then in silph co. i believe, he has alakazam. who did he trade with to get an alakazam its been bugging me for weeks

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

There are tons of people in Kanto, so it wouldn't be hard to find someone to trade. Who cares who Gary traded with? It's probably some random person he asked along the way.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

enyce

banned
    Years
    In-game trainers dont have to trade to evolve their pokemon.

Like in the manga Garys or Blues Machoke evolved into Machamp without trading. Because its jus different for them. IMO trading for evoloutions sucks.

Years
    He could've have traded with anyone easily. Also, pokemon don't have to evolve right away, remeber the "B" button allows you to stop evolution.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Yeah, although there are a lot of Pokemon Trainers (even in towns and cities) that Gary would trade Pokemon with. It doesn't matter because he's one of the NPC Trainers.
    I even doubt Gary would want to trade his great Kadabra for a wimpy Pokemon like Farfetch'd (example).

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
    I dont think this really matters at all....he got an Alakazam, woopdie-freakin'-do. I trade Kadabra to get an Alakazam on my games, i have 2 GBA's. Besides, I just get a Snorlax and kill his Alakazam, OHKO.

Back