• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Gasps* My desks!!!!

Are you evil at school?

• Total voters

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    I am le goody-goody two shoes. 0=3

Lol, yesterday I had my first detention every (I'm in the 7th grade) for turning in homework late. >__<

Everyone but my best friends and guy buddies think I'm a sweet little angel, including the teachers.

I'm actually, mean, grouchy, rude, snappy, violent and short-tempered. *rips halo*

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Mostly , I'm just a little angel , being a slimeball (a girl from my class calls me like that x3 ) Like it's my problem that I can talk to teachers like my friends.. Yesterday my Dutch teacher and I talked about shampoo..It was just hilarious x333

But , again , if someone is annoying me , then I can get pwetty angry , actually. A few weeks ago I got detention for throwing a pencil at the teacher >.> Well, I was pretending throwing it , and then it just slipped~ from my hands xD

Fly High

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2006
    Yeah, people write on desks often. I usually see rather rude words carved into my desk. lol

I don't wreck school property often. I've only done it once this year.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    There's a good bit of grafitti on the desks on my one classroom here at college. There's a good bit of writing on the stalls in most bathrooms as well. Other than that, I wouldn't say there's too much destruction. =P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    So my question is, do people at your school like to wreck the schools property? Or are some goodie two shoes who wouldnt dream of that?

Aaand no school is going to judge you if you wreck their propertly occasionally XD

...I do...sometimes, just when I'm bored...well ONLY when I'm bored XD

Actually, yes, they are. It's illegal, it's vandalism, and the school can't afford to replace their stuff after a bout of boredom.

I'm homeschooled, so I can't answer; but the first school I attended was the vandals' favourite target. @____@;;; Seriously, things got ruined all the time, by students and random people. >_<; The second school wasn't vandalised at all; same for my first high school. But the last high school I attended, whoa... @___@;;; Things got stolen all the time, broken, written on, graffiti'd, etc. etc. >.< The school was an eyesore because it was so covered in swearing and half the stuff was ruined. T___T And, for the record, never. I would never, ever dream of ruining school property -- I think it's stupid, wrong, and just destructive.

Crystal Clair -- Wow, was he, like, some psycho? XD;

Back