• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gate of Eternities

How many errors can you find in my game?

• 6-9, There are a lot of errors! :\

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Consider remapping, the first map with the church is decent. But the other two are just too plain remember to fully utilize all the tiles you have to work with. Other than that it looks pretty nice. =)

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Yeah, the church inside is very bleak. I'm finding some things to put in it to spruce it up. All the other maps will be highly detailed. Thanks for nit picking it! I need to sniff out all teh little things that make my game look amaturish...

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    The interior is too empty man, I suggest you fix that. It doesn't really look good with the emptyness.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Yeah, I'm making skelies and broken stuff to put in that udergound stonish room. I'm also getting someone to make like tapestires and taberlacle like things, for the church. Otherwise I think I'm getting farther.

Back