• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I'm straight, and never plan to ever be gay, bi, or anything else. I have nothing against gays, though, it doesn't effect my life if two men get married. If a dude loves another dude, then they should be allowed to get married. Marriage is the binding of two people who are in love; that doesn't specify that it has to be a man and a woman.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Love is love. If two men are in love with each other, they should marry. Same with women.

I believe in love.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    I have to agree with what has been said. I think it's all very natural, there's nothing that is morally reprehensible about being gay in the eyes of the universe.

However, I also believe there is nothing morally reprehensible about thinking otherwise.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    being gay is natural...my friend has gay dogs who have relations everyday.....
    therefore gays have the right to be just as miserable as the rest of us....y deny them that simple pleasure...i mean seriously...u want to end gays? then let them marry and then get sick of each other and get a divorce....just like the rest of america....c? legalize gay marriage and everyone is happy....

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Its fine. I do admit to feeling a little uncomfortable around gay people, but I have nor moral qualms.

Homosexuality is present in the animal kingdom* so why should't we allow it if its natural.

*In a study of Longhorn rams, the animals were offered a choice between mounting a fertile ewe or another ram. Eight percent consistently chose the latter.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I think it's great, and shows that the world is morally moving forward and not backwards. Why shouldn't two people of the same sex get married if they love one another?

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    I think it should be illegal.
    Unless, they do it in privacy...but yeah...sometimes I think, it could be legal.
    Sometimes I'm harsh.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I agree with all of that. The people have the right to choose. If a guy loves a chick or a guy, then he can go marry that chick or guy. It doesn't really change anything if some guy loves another guy or vice-versa. So I'm pro-gay marriage, then.

I hope this topic won't soon turn into a war.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Unless, they do it in privacy...but yeah...sometimes I think, it could be legal.
    Sometimes I'm harsh.
    Was going to lay into you over that but realised you're 10 and therefore probably haven't had the life experiences that some older members have, you'll probably change your perspective when you're done with puberty and all that.

I think it is horrible, every time i see two people of the same sex together i feel like going Rambo on them and pulling out me dual Chain guns out. *Sprays Bullets*.
    Back under your bridge troll.

Srs moment though. I agree with gay rights and that gay people should be allowed to marry. Maybe not under certain religious institutions but then again I don't agree with those institutions anyway ;]

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Sometimes I'm harsh.
    Care to explain why? Because I can't find a reason.

I think it is horrible, every time i see two people of the same sex together i feel like going Rambo on them and pulling out me dual Chain guns out. *Sprays Bullets*.
    Okay, you can say that you don't like it. That alone is not a reason to ban gay marriage; really, "I don't like it" is not a good reason.

Honestly, I don't think people should even be allowed to vote on it. I mean, why let people vote on something that they aren't even being affected by? People should only be able to vote on the things that are affecting them. If it has no effect on themselves, why should they be allowed to have a say?

Anyways, your sexual preference is determined by chromosomes in your body. It isn't exactly a choice. I'm sure a good number of homosexuals / bisexuals would want to be straight and escape the prejudice towards them; why aren't they? It's not a choice. Love is natural. People should be allowed to love who they love, not who society says they should love.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Honestly, I can't see anything wrong with it. If the two really love eachother, then I feel they should have the right to be married, whether they are of the same sex or not.
    Look, we've got a little neo-Nazi Klan member here. Might I suggest crawling under your bridge again?

Also, it's pretty funny about how a lot of you are bringing up dogs being gay. I know that animals, like humans, have homosexual members of their species, but I also know dogs that will go out and try to hump me if I'm not careful, male or female.

Last edited:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years

go back to your bridge, the billy goats gruff are waiting.

Seriously, if you want to say that Gay marriage should be banned, at least give a sensible reason =\

N.B. "Ew its gross" is not a sensible reason.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm straight, and I really don't think my opinion really matters on the subject.

And hear me out before this gets locked (Yes this is a warning).
    You can't change people's opinions through the internet.
    So stop arguing and deal with what they have to say. If they have the courage to disagree, leave them alone and move on. Don't pick on them because you don't like what they say.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It doesn't affect me, so they can go ahead if they wish.
    But some want to get married in a church? This is a house of God, not of... I dunno, sinful acts or something, I'm not a Christian; it's just that homosexuals shouldn't expect to be allowed to marry religiously when the religion shuns their orientation.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It doesn't affect me, so they can go ahead if they wish.
    But some want to get married in a church? This is a house of God, not of... I dunno, sinful acts or something, I'm not a Christian; it's just that homosexuals shouldn't expect to be allowed to marry religiously when the religion shuns their orientation.

That's what I meant by certain institutions ;]

Chibi, with all due respect, Hungry Homer is clearly a troll trying to gain a reaction. So I don't see the problem with people attacking his 'opinion'.

However each to their own i guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back