• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GB Set: Electrode Lv35

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    I was hoping to get it done yesterday, but that didn't work out. Today I present to you: Electrode Lv35.

You know the standard comments I have for every card by now (just check the other GB Set threads if not).

In the illustration, the Pokémon suffers a bit from resizing. You can see that the quality is lowered a bit, especially around the outline. The background was made by me.

Also, for those of you who saw my previous cards, you might notice that the total card count is now 12, not 11 as in the other cards. The other cards will be fixed later to represent a total of 12. I honestly forgot to add one card to the mill. :P

Check out the original GB card on UPC (Ultimate Pokémon Center).

The card can be found in the signature, and to say it again... the forum (NOT me) won't let me post links or images before my post count is 15. That is why it's in the signature instead of the post. Once I hit 15, I will add pictures to the posts instead of using my signature.

Later today, I will hopefully be announcing the set I'm doing "officially". I could really need some help on illustration, so if there are any volunteers, drop me a PM alongside some of your earlier work, and we'll see where we are heading. :)

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Dark Venusaur said:
    There isard. It says stage 1 and it should be stage 2 because Electrode is stage 2. But its a nice card,

:t003:Dark Venusaur

l0l wrong. Sorry. Voltorb is Basic and Electrode is Stage 1.

Have you ever tried to attach files on your posts? I was doing that when I'm just new.

Another Good use of Ken Sugimori art l0l. Your cards are splendid! Keep em up! 9.7/10

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    enyce said:
    but why are the attacks so weak?

This card is based on a card found exclusively in the Gameboy title "Pokémon Trading Card Game", and thus replicates the same attacks that card had. I haven't made these attacks myself.

greatchikorita said:
    Have you ever tried to attach files on your posts? I was doing that when I'm just new.

I was supposed to do that with this card, although I couldn't find it then (heh, must have been blind). All 5 current cards have been attached to the Gameboy Island Set thread. Unfortunately, the max attachment limit is 5. Let's just hope I hit 15 posts soon :p

Back