• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'Day Everyone!

curdey

Pokénerd
    Years
    Hey everyone! Super pumped to be here! I've been a Pokémon fan for over a decade now, and believe it or not, it's the first Pokémon forum I'm a part of! I'm from the great land of Oz (Australia, for those of you playing at home) and am currently at uni doing a Journo degree. I have a love of anime, especially the oldies-but-the-goodies like Sailor Moon and Dragonball!

My favourite Pokémon of all time is Caterpie (I fell in love the first time I saw it in the episode where Ash sees it for the first time), and my party pokémon in Diamond are Butterfree, Garchomp, Sharpedo, Flygon, Electrode & Arcanine (I love all my party pokémon as well, ESPECIALLY Sharpedo - shark pokémon RULE!)

I'm really excited to have super pokéchats with you all haha! :-D

XaRhS

Really nice,you may consider joining the chatroom as well.Have fun.:)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm really excited to have super pokéchats with you all haha! :-D
    Super Pokéchats. XD
    (That made my day right there!)

Hey there, Curdey!

So you're fresh to the Pokémon forum experience, eh? Well, you certainly found a pretty great place to start. We're always glad to have another veteran of the franchise posting amongst the various boards after all.
    (Us oldies have to reminisce together, do we not?)

Caterpie certainly is a very... interesting Pokémon to love. I suppose I can understand why you enjoy it so much, it was rather cute in that episode.
    (Though it has been quite a while since I've seen the anime. XD)

Good luck with your university work, Curdey. Welcome!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Curdy!

Cool, you're from Australia! My sister went there once...It looks very nice! =P

Anywho, glad you've decided to join our community! It's really fun once you get going and posting a bit. Seems like we both have a bit in common, as I am also in college (or uni XD) and an anime fan as well! ;D

Hope you enjoy the forums, and I'll see seeing ya! ^____^

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC, please obey the following rules;
    1)Have fun
    2)Enjoy your stay
    xD Haha, anyway, yeah, have fun! :)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    ZOMG ANOTHER AUSSIE

Sorry, I'm American, yet I find Aussies awesome, so welcome! Enjoy yourself, peruse a little, and stop by the Wifi area if you get the hankering to battle. ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hey there,welcome to PC Curdy,your username is very interesting,anyways have fun here and make sure to look around are large forum, See you around I guess,and hope you will be an active member. If you have any questions feel free to pm me,and from Australia,I've heard good things from there. Best Regards from a fellow member,

~Paul

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Welcome stranger

hmm this is alot more diverse than i origionally thought there is loads of english and ozzies here

YAY CULTURAL DIVERSITY

Grovyle Style

Nature Loving Gecko
    Years
    Welcome. Im new myself but that wont stop me from helping others feel. . . Snug in the threads so to speak?

Very unique choice for a favorite pokemon by the way. Just thought to point it out cause I dont see many choices like that.
    :t253:

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Its nice to see another anime lover here as i am a partial (huge) anime fan myself and i used to always watch DBZ when i was a bit younger and i may even consider watching it again! Well remember to follow the rules and you will be fine! Hope to see you around!

curdey

Pokénerd
    Years
    Haha thanks all for the super pokéwelcome! Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!!! :-D

Back