• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'day mate

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    It's okay. You can stop panicking now. You're lives are complete.

I am Happiny ... Happiny is one of my favorite Pokemon in the Diamond/Pearl saga. Along with Electvire, Garchomp ... Diamond and Pearl really did have a lot of good Pokemon.

I imported Pearl last year and had recently gotten Diamond, now I am back in a Pokemon mood. I am from Australia and have purchased Seasons 1, 2 and 4 on Box Set. I will be ordering the rest soon.

I am also a writer at heart and have a few ideas for Pokemon stories. One has been in my head for over a year and a half and I think I will finally give a shot and write it. It's a bit of a Trainer fic (no, not about me) and revolves around a mix of the game universe and my own ideas. But it won't just be your standard Trainer fic. There are very dark elements involved. The particular story cropped up after I had a thought, 'why doesn't Red talk?'

Hope to be around for a while,
    Happiny

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    welcome to the forums buh :D

Back