• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'Day, Mates!

Whispering Winds

Kirby Dance! (>'-')> <('-'<)
    Years
    I've seen my stepsister lurking around these forums from time to time, but I decided to create an account for myself to check things out. Anyway, my real name is Melody, and you may adress me by either that or my username, Whispering Winds. I am Australian by birth, but I don't speak with an Australian accent because I moved to the U.S. when I was very young. I am seventeen years old and female. I enjoy anime, video games, Dungeons and Dragons, LARPing, and many other nerdy things.

This forum looks pretty cool. I've been a fan of Pocket Monsters ever since it was first introduced in the United States. If you're interested in becoming friends with me, you are more than welcome to drop me a PM.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to PC Melody. That's cool that you also have family who visit this site. :3 I hope you have fun, contact me if you ever need help~

~Kelsey

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Is your stepsister registered here? It'd be excellent to see someone else here who's related to someone important.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here at the Community!

Whispering Winds

Kirby Dance! (>'-')> <('-'<)
    Years
    I think my stepsister is registered, but I believe she justs lurks and doesn't post. I don't know what her username is. I've just seen her browsing this forum. It looked pretty cool, so I decided to join. So I don't think she's an important member.

And thanks for the welcomes. I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Welcome to the community! I am Starchild, you may also call me Lexa.
    I love your avatar! I believe we both go to Pokesho. ^-^
    I hope you have fun, obey the rules and if you need a freind, talk, or just anything, drop me a PM!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Melody!! I've been a fan of Pokemon since it first came out in the US as well. From looking at your interests, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Years
    Welcome here Melody before posting that problem and asking you about that PM i don't know that your name is Melody your name is very cute, i'm actually living in portugal but i was born in Macau so the anime always released earlier here than other countries.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    welcome to PC! feel free to pm me anytime
    ~Make sure to read the rules and enjoy yourself in the community :>

Back