• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GDW: Issue 1- Uranium Exclusive!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Wow! This issue is amazing :D

Personally, most people (ones who check game Development or know Kyledove or Waudby) already know about the...'situation' and it's just part of the news.
    I personally dont think its bias and am glad you put it back on :) I think you just explained the situation in the most unbias way you could. Sure, it may not be a possitive matter :( but its part of the Game Develepment boards and this IS Game Development Weekly. ;)

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • wow dude, this is really driving up a storm! so many people seem to appreciate you amazing work! great job man!!

p.s. sorry for the lack of info about the story, you can just take it out if you want, cuz it's not a complete answer!
    great job!!!

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Anouncements - Issue 2 postponed

Due to the recent crash of the site, I've been unable to get the information needed to release issue 2 on time. So, I've decided to postpone its release until next Friday, the twentieth.

To make it up, however, the issue will be about twice the size, with one extra review, interview, and editorial.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Nice. I'm looking forward to it. I guessed when I didn't see it posted last night that it was because of the crash. Make sure you edit your sig. False advertising :P

Back