• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gelatart's Pokemon Shop

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    @Gelatart If u have platinum u could check your pokemons IV's by going to the battle tower and talking to the scientist next to the PC. He will say: some random crap then he will say "Incidently, I would say the best potential lies in its _______ stat. It can't be better in that regard. That's how I judged it." He must say it cant be better in that regard, if he doesn't say it then it will mean that the pokemon doesn't have 31 IV's.

Sorry this was kinda of topic... :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    @MarineCorpsKid: Okay
    @Saud-Blaziken: I don't have Platinum. I have Diamond. I was going to get Platinum, but now, I'm waiting for Heart Gold.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    @Gelatart you can use an IV calculator to calculate up everything.
    Just go on Wi-Fi and get ur pokemon then do a level 100 battle with someone and record ur pokemons stats then put them in the calculator and calculate. :D
    BTW if u dont understand look up a video on YouTube or Google or something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I'm already getting a Houndoom in another trade. I'm interested in your Porgyon-Z and in your Spheal, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Someone's already getting me a Totodile. So, you'll give me your Spheal, then? For Vulpix or Slakoth?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Later. I have to do other trades. Btw, I went on the GTS and just realized I had put up a Deposit for a Sealeo. I just got the Sealeo, so I was wondering if I could ask for a different Pokemon for Vulpix, such as Blissey or Togekiss. Is that alright?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    ready to trade?

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters."
    ORLY?

Last edited:
    Back