• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Geminisama's Trading Center

Detox

Nidoran (F)

^Nature and IVs on these two shinies?

Deoxys Lvl 100

^Forme and stats on this shiny Please?

Years
  • Bump. I no longer trade shinies, or trade for them, as it's annoying to find natures for a list, and not even receive a polite "no thanks."

Added some new events:
    PCNYb Shedinja
    PCNYd Aggron
    French Pokebox Skitty, Swablu, Zigzagoon
    Iron Defense Bagon

All look flawless in .legal, and the PCNY's and Box, when compared to my other legit ones, look the same. Will have them Secure checked ASAP, to be safe.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Would you be interested in a shiny Timid Eevee for one of your events?

Years
  • What 15 pokemon, RNC?

And Gibbo, I have a shiny female Eevee I bred myself, and I don't trade shinies for events; or even trade for shinies anymore.

"** I NO LONGER TRADE SHINIES, OR TRADE FOR THEM **"
    "
    * I do NOT trade events for shinies. Don't ask."

Both are in the first post....

Years
  • Are they on file? If so, I'd like you to check them with legal.exe for me, to see if they're all legal/legal/legal/legal, Common GBA Restricted.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Are they on file? If so, I'd like you to check them with legal.exe for me, to see if they're all legal/legal/legal/legal, Common GBA Restricted.
    wow, you really think i would trade hacked UT level 1 pokemon? I have no idea how to check them using legal.exe, i'll send you the Pokemon and you can check em yourself.

Years
  • You're a new user, so I don't know what you would do. But I've received mounds of hacks before, even on common things like TRU Shaymin, you would think noone would hack.

If you'd like, you can send them to me like you said, and I'll post back if they look right. If so, we can trade accordingly.

Back