• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 5 Front/Back Sprites

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • Hi,
    Ive decided to make a thread about the gen 5 sprites, I myself will contribute and will post other peoples along with credit if you can help out that would be great ;)
    These sprites are indexed and resized if they need to be. It would be helpful to contribute at your own free will.
    If you want to contibute here are the things your sprite has to be:
    Indexed e.g 16 colours
    Saved as .PNG
    And to do with 5th Gen
    Trainer sprites are welcome :)

Front
    Spoiler:

Gear + Evos
    Spoiler:

Reshiram
    Spoiler:

Zekrom
    Spoiler:

Monoz Evo line
    Spoiler:

To give appropriate credit to who indexed and/or resized them the pokemons name will be in a specific colour/color detailing which of use to credit if asked to.
    Credits to (Maybe be optional will list)
    Me/Co500 (Optional)
    SSJ4 Furanki (Give Credit)
    Scytha (Zoarark give Credit)

I will be adding more frequently

Tomorrow I will be changing the layout one spoiler called front cantaining other like 001-0025 and one call back with the same type of spoiler tags 001-025,
    as of now 31 front sprites are ready and 19 back sprites, all these will be uploaded tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This smells like a community project to me. It's conditionally approved so you can edit the post and make it clearer what the goals and parameters (size of sprites, etc.) for this project are.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I think that the back on the 3rd gear evo should be a bit different from the 2nd evo.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Can a MOD please close this??
    TB Pro is making them so no need for competition as this was only a project

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    you know you cant insert those sprites into a game (for exsample pokemon sapphire)

Back