• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Hi!
What about trade: my slowpoke for your shiny gastly?
Sorry if I did something wrong, I am new on PokeCommunity.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Hi!
What about trade: my slowpoke for your shiny gastly?
Sorry if I did something wrong, I am new on PokeCommunity.

Hey :) Anything special about the slowpoke? I'm not very particular but I do prefer to trade pokémon in this thread for other events, shinies, and breeding stock like special ball females, HAs, egg moves, etc.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
You have a few events I want, again. My schedule is all over the place but I'm sure we could work something out.

10th Anniversary Pikachu ♀ Relaxed lv 70 UT
Wish Chancey ♀ Sassy lv 5 UT
Happy Hour Magikarp ♂ Serious lv 1 UT
Virtual Console Mew Gentle lv 5 UT
Susumu Mew Quirky lv 5 UT
5th Anniversary Wish Bagon ♂ Adamant lv 5 UT
PokéPark Regirock Naughty lv 40 UT
PokéPark Regice Careful lv 40 UT
PokéPark Registeel Sassy lv 40 UT
Team Plasma Deoxys Hasty lv 100
Pokémon Ranger Deoxys Lax lv 50 UT
Sejun Park's Pachirisu ♀ Impish lv 50 UT
M18 Dialga Modest lv 100 UT
HA Present (JPN) Serperior ♂ Lonely lv 68
Fancy Pattern Vivillon ♀ Naive lv 12 UT
Pokéball Pattern Vivillon ♂ Impish lv 12 UT
Movie 19 Volcanion Modest lv 70 UT

I probably have half of these but I don't recognize the fan names and better safe than sorry. I also don't remember half the Pokemon in my own collection.

Spoiler:

I don't really know what to say if you can't find something in my collection you don't own or want. I have thousands of more Pokemon but I do not have the time to document them all. This is just what's currently in Gen 6/bank.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
You have a few events I want, again. My schedule is all over the place but I'm sure we could work something out.

10th Anniversary Pikachu ♀ Relaxed lv 70 UT
Wish Chancey ♀ Sassy lv 5 UT
Happy Hour Magikarp ♂ Serious lv 1 UT
Virtual Console Mew Gentle lv 5 UT
Susumu Mew Quirky lv 5 UT
5th Anniversary Wish Bagon ♂ Adamant lv 5 UT
PokéPark Regirock Naughty lv 40 UT
PokéPark Regice Careful lv 40 UT
PokéPark Registeel Sassy lv 40 UT
Team Plasma Deoxys Hasty lv 100
Pokémon Ranger Deoxys Lax lv 50 UT
Sejun Park's Pachirisu ♀ Impish lv 50 UT
M18 Dialga Modest lv 100 UT
HA Present (JPN) Serperior ♂ Lonely lv 68
Fancy Pattern Vivillon ♀ Naive lv 12 UT
Pokéball Pattern Vivillon ♂ Impish lv 12 UT
Movie 19 Volcanion Modest lv 70 UT

I probably have half of these but I don't recognize the fan names and better safe than sorry. I also don't remember half the Pokemon in my own collection.

I don't really know what to say if you can't find something in my collection you don't own or want. I have thousands of more Pokemon but I do not have the time to document them all. This is just what's currently in Gen 6/bank.

I don't think it's possible for me to not find something from your collection I like haha.

10 ANIV Bulbasaur
トウキョー Charmander
トウキョー Squirtle
10 ANNIV Blastoise
ブルー Pidgeot
マック Pikachu
おねむり Pikachu
10 ANIV Umbreon
10 ANIV Zapdos
10 ANIV Moltres
PCキョウト Ho Oh (not Korean)
10 ANIV Dragonite
10 ANIV Tyranitar
10 ANIV Celebi
SUM2013 Palkia
SUM2013 Giratina
えいがかん Meloetta Timid

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I don't think it's possible for me to not find something from your collection I like haha.

10 ANIV Bulbasaur
トウキョー Charmander
トウキョー Squirtle
10 ANNIV Blastoise
ブルー Pidgeot
おねむり Pikachu
マック Pikachu
10 ANIV Zapdos
10 ANIV Moltres
10 ANIV Dragonite
10 ANIV Umbreon
10 ANIV Tyranitar
PCキョウト Ho Oh (not Korean)
10 ANIV Celebi
SUM2013 Palkia
SUM2013 Giratina
えいがかん Meloetta Timid

I'll have these sorted out later today and ready for trade.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Sorry, I dont know anything invidual stats :(
It'd my first Pokemon game and i just want Charmander or shiny gastly (shiny mega gengar is so beautiful)

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure I get an email if I get a private message here so just message me whenever you're ready to trade. I'll check back in as soon as I can.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Sorry, I dont know anything invidual stats
3.%20frown.gif

It'd my first Pokemon game and i just want Charmander or shiny gastly (shiny mega gengar is so beautiful)

Okay, I'll do the trade :) I do also have a 6IV Solar Power Charmander if you're interested, you can trade me whatever.

I'm pretty sure I get an email if I get a private message here so just message me whenever you're ready to trade. I'll check back in as soon as I can.

Well I see you're on now, I'm ready to trade whenever.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Okay, I'll do the trade :) I do also have a 6IV Solar Power Charmander if you're interested, you can trade me whatever.

Well I see you're on now, I'm ready to trade whenever.

I keep the website open in my browser and I never got the email like I was expecting.

Stats don't mean much to me. I have a rag-tag team in gen 6 on Y that wins about 50% of the time but I don't really battle. I have maybe 20 battles under my belt in gen 6. I'll try to keep an active eye. I don't know when your message was posted.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I keep the website open in my browser and I never got the email like I was expecting.

Stats don't mean much to me. I have a rag-tag team in gen 6 on Y that wins about 50% of the time but I don't really battle. I have maybe 20 battles under my belt in gen 6. I'll try to keep an active eye. I don't know when your message was posted.

Oh that was for perkesik. I'm on now.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Oh that was for perkesik. I'm on now.

I was wondering why you double quoted it but I'm not really one for details. Connecting now.

Edit: My name is HaxAras Royal. If you ever wanna get in contact with me, I'm sure there's a way. I only came back to these forums because I wanted to open a trade shop and bend the market over the table. It's been a few days and no response from my post so I assume it's not happening.

I'm looking for any and all gen 7 events, ORAS Demo Steelix, anything rare from gen 3, 10th anniversary and anything rare in general.

If you can manage to get in contact with me and find any of these, consider my collection at your disposal.

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I was wondering why you double quoted it but I'm not really one for details. Connecting now.

Edit: My name is HaxAras Royal. If you ever wanna get in contact with me, I'm sure there's a way. I only came back to these forums because I wanted to open a trade shop and bend the market over the table. It's been a few days and no response from my post so I assume it's not happening.

I'm looking for any and all gen 7 events, ORAS Demo Steelix, anything rare from gen 3, 10th anniversary and anything rare in general.

If you can manage to get in contact with me and find any of these, consider my collection at your disposal.

The trade forum seems pretty slow lately, or at least my shop is as well, likely everyone is waiting to beat Sun and Moon and it'll pick up again. The only other thing I have is the 7th gen Munchlax event, Serious. Can't clone it yet but I was planning to pay for powersaves prime anyway and can go ahead and get the codes.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
It's my first trade, so I have to use Seek or Deposit in GTS?
When I select Seek, i can't select Charmander :(
I added slowpoke for Charmander in deposit.

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
It's my first trade, so I have to use Seek or Deposit in GTS?
When I select Seek, i can't select Charmander :(
I added slowpoke for Charmander in deposit.

Forgot to ask, are you playing Sun and Moon or ORAS/XY? I can only trade with the latter at the moment.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Hey, how ya doin'.

Species: Nidoran (Male)
Nickname (if desired): None
Gender (may be declined due to gender ratio): Uh...Male.
Pokéball (same): Any.
Nature: Timid
Ability: Hustle (HA)
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

And, as an offering, I give you a female Modest Nidoran with Hustle. IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31. Noticed you needed a Nidoran with Hustle, so it seems you can use it for breeding right away.

I can't for the life of me get a Timid HA, as I lack the Ditto to do it, so I was bound to come back to Poke Community at some point. Alternatively, I'll take a Timid perfect IV Ditto. :P

I don't have a perfect Timid ditto, just a Timid ditto (2-3IV likely) and a perfect Modest ditto. I don't mind whichever method you want to go, if you're interested in a ditto or two or if you'd like me to breed the Nidoran I'm happy to do so as well.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
I don't have a perfect Timid ditto, just a Timid ditto (2-3IV likely) and a perfect Modest ditto. I don't mind whichever method you want to go, if you're interested in a ditto or two or if you'd like me to breed the Nidoran I'm happy to do so as well.

Aaaactually I just realized Nidoran male and Nidoran female can breed (albeit very slowly), so I'm actually doing it myself. I can still give you the female 31/31/31/x/31/31Modest HA Nidoran if you want it though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Im interested in your modest volcanion. I have shiny latios or shiny groudon to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back