• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen V Summary Pack DX

Years
  • Spoiler:

I found a bug which I think I need to let you know.... According to Bulbapedia...."the increased stat is notated in red text and the decreased stat is notated in blue text". But it is the opposite in here, red showing decreased stat and blue showing increased stat. The fix for this would be.....
    Code:
    # Determine which stats are boosted and lowered by the Pokémon's nature
        statshadows = {}
        GameData::Stat.each_main { |s| statshadows[s.id] = shadow }
        if [email protected]? || @pokemon.heartStage > 3
          @pokemon.nature_for_stats.stat_changes.each do |change|
            statshadows[change[0]] = Color.new(148,148,214) if change[1] > 0
            statshadows[change[0]] = Color.new(206,148,156) if change[1] < 0
          end
        end
    To....
    Code:
       # Determine which stats are boosted and lowered by the Pokémon's nature
        statshadows = {}
        GameData::Stat.each_main { |s| statshadows[s.id] = shadow }
        if [email protected]? || @pokemon.heartStage > 3
          @pokemon.nature_for_stats.stat_changes.each do |change|
            statshadows[change[0]] = Color.new(206,148,156) if change[1] > 0
            statshadows[change[0]] = Color.new(148,148,214) if change[1] < 0
          end
        end

Oh my, how could that had happened [*laughs nervously in portuguese]...

Jokes aside, that was sort of an mistake of mine that I thought I had fixed. Guess not.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll fix it right away

Years
  • Gen V Summary Pack DX

Hello folks, how are you? Enjoying the Summer Solstice (for those living in the Northern Hemisphere)? I sure feel the Winter knocking on my door (mas não adianta bater, eu não deixo o frio entrar ~♪ ♫ ~).

All right, jokes aside, Shashu-Greninja and I were very busy lately working on this new rendition of BW Summary Pack. So much had changed that I feel it's proper to refer to it as the new Gen V Summary Pack DX. The main feature of this new update is some new settings for developers and player alike to mess with the options for a change, like, changing the style from BW to B2W2, or choosing to show IV Ratings on page 3 (or even straight out show them in the same Page).

Here are some pictures of this new update:

Gen V Summary Pack DX
    Gen V Summary Pack DX

But I think the most difficult part of the work, done completely by Shashu-Greninja, was to make this new update compatible with (broken link removed), and for that, I can't thank him enough. Without his dedication, this pack wouldn't be as good as it is today, so, make sure to appreciate his hard work:

Gen V Summary Pack DX
    Gen V Summary Pack DX

So get your hands on this new rendition of Gen V Summary Pack DX if you want and don't forget to leave your feedback on the main post. Here is a list of all the changes made:

Gen V Summary Pack DX v2.0 Changelog

- Added the option to choose between BW and B2W2 Styles of both Party and Summary Screens;
    - Added the option to remove Lucidious89's IV star script by Tommaniacal from Page 3 of the Summary Screen;
    - Added the option to remove visible EV/IV Stats on Page 3 of the Summary Screen;
    - Fixed EV Shadow Bug (by Shashu-Greninja);
    - Additionally, you can now choose to inverts the Increasing EV from Nature Shadow Text, from the Increased Stat Text Shadow being Red to Blue, and vice-versa;
    - Updated to ZUD v19.1 (by Shashu-Greninja).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I found bug in BW summary about move name won't show if replace old move with new move...
    I'm using v18.1
    and are you have plan to making BW2 Party and summary works with v18.1?
    thanks..

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2022
    Did SHOW_IV_RATINGS and SHOW_IV_EV work with each other?

Also, could you do the same thing here with BW Pokedex, BW Gender Selector and BW Storage System? It will be useful for project makers who uses ZUD Plugin and/or want B2W2-style UI.

Also, some new ideas:

1. Naming (Just a graphical change, and maybe some script editing for the scrolling background, text positions and text colors)
    2. Battles (Might be the most difficult one of the bunch, especially if you were going for ZUD compability as well)
    3. Options
    4. Bag (There was already a B2W2 bag screen, but could there also be a B1W1 bag screen as well?)

Last edited:

Shashu-Greninja

"With great power comes great responsibility"- Whe
    Years
  • I found bug in BW summary about move name won't show if replace old move with new move...
    I'm using v18.1
    and are you have plan to making BW2 Party and summary works with v18.1?
    thanks..

When I was using the v18.1 version I didn't get that problem, and I don't think much was changed since I last used it. And for the B2W2 one I don't think

Did SHOW_IV_RATINGS and SHOW_IV_EV work with each other?

Also, could you do the same thing here with BW Pokedex, BW Gender Selector and BW Storage System? It will be useful for project makers who uses ZUD Plugin and/or want B2W2-style UI.

Also, some new ideas:

1. Naming (Just a graphical change, and maybe some script editing for the scrolling background, text positions and text colors)
    2. Battles (Might be the most difficult one of the bunch, especially if you were going for ZUD compability as well)
    3. Options
    4. Bag (There was already a B2W2 bag screen, but could there also be a B1W1 bag screen as well?)

All of the settings will work with each other without any problem. They were once set up all together, but later segmented for use with the Devs choice

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2022
    Is this compatible with the Pokemon Box Link from v1.1.0 of the Gen 8 Project?

I guess it's now time to handle 4 different versions of the party script then:

- Party Screen BW Style
    - Party Screen BW Style ZUD Compatibility
    - Party Screen BW Style Gen 8 Project Compatibility
    - Party Screen BW Style Gen 8 Project + ZUD Compatibility

Last edited:
    Years
  • Plug & Play Update!!!

How is it going, everybody?

Some weeks ago, Golisopod User came up to me with some changes in my BW scripts, in order to work better with the new functions of his (broken link removed). Though the scripts were basically ready to go, I took this opportunity to try to find a way to simplify all of the versions of the script in one, so it wouldn't be too much trouble for me, to work around the scripts and for ppl, who had to follow instructions on how to download this and that, and so on.

Since then, I've kinda got sidetracked with some personal stuff and really didn't had the time to work on these improvements. However, Golisopod was once again there to save the day and help me with the code, in which I was having issues.

Because of his hard work, now the Gen V Summary Pack DX it's completely Plug & Play, independently of which tool you use (in that sense, I mean Gen 9 or ZUD... Or both!). That's right, now you don't need to download a second pack for v19.1 and install another script, because of Goli's code. Just Plug it and Play it!

You don't like how the ZUD/Gen 8 Tool, well, that's no problem at all. Using this new code in a Default Vanilla version of Essentials will work as if those pesky Sh/Sw mechanics to bother you. So hop on this exciting new script, and don't forget to give Golisopod User a big round of applause for his work (in my native tongue, we would say that he deserved all of the state of Tocantins, but that's an impossible joke to translate).

But seriously, without him, I couldn't be able to post this update today, and for that, I'm very thankful.

~ DeepBlue PacificWaves

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2021
    Plug & Play Update!!!

How is it going, everybody?

Some weeks ago, Golisopod User came up to me with some changes in my BW scripts, in order to work better with the new functions of his (broken link removed). Though the scripts were basically ready to go, I took this opportunity to try to find a way to simplify all of the versions of the script in one, so it wouldn't be too much trouble for me, to work around the scripts and for ppl, who had to follow instructions on how to download this and that, and so on.

Since then, I've kinda got sidetracked with some personal stuff and really didn't had the time to work on these improvements. However, Golisopod was once again there to save the day and help me with the code, in which I was having issues.

Because of his hard work, now the Gen V Summary Pack DX it's completely Plug & Play, independently of which tool you use (in that sense, I mean Gen 9 or ZUD... Or both!). That's right, now you don't need to download a second pack for v19.1 and install another script, because of Goli's code. Just Plug it and Play it!

You don't like how the ZUD/Gen 8 Tool, well, that's no problem at all. Using this new code in a Default Vanilla version of Essentials will work as if those pesky Sh/Sw mechanics to bother you. So hop on this exciting new script, and don't forget to give Golisopod User a big round of applause for his work (in my native tongue, we would say that he deserved all of the state of Tocantins, but that's an impossible joke to translate).

But seriously, without him, I couldn't be able to post this update today, and for that, I'm very thankful.

~ DeepBlue PacificWaves

So it supports both ebdx and zud simultaneously that's kinda awesome , but where is the download link of this update ?

Years
  • Support to v20.1 Added!!

Heya folks,

Just a quick announcement. The Gen V Summary Pack DX has been now updated to the latest version of Pokémon Essentials. I've removed some features relating to Dynamax, for a while, until I figure out how it was implemented in this new version, but aside from that, I've just upgraded the scripts and added some of the new codes from these late iterations of Essentials.

Hope y'all are doing fine in this late night of winter, and if not, have a good =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2022
    Hello DeepBlue PacificWaves,

Thanks a lot for the uptade for v20.1 !

The script works very well except that there is a visual bug for pokemons with only one type :

Spoiler:

No visual bug for pokémon with 2 types.

I don't know if I'm the only one to have this bug...

Years
  • Hello DeepBlue PacificWaves,

Thanks a lot for the uptade for v20.1 !

The script works very well except that there is a visual bug for pokemons with only one type :

Spoiler:

No visual bug for pokémon with 2 types.

I don't know if I'm the only one to have this bug...

oh my, my...! This won't certainly do, don't ya think?

Translation: Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The bug is gone =D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    anyone have the V19 code? im working on a thing in version 19 but this code doesnt work and i dont see any alternatives

Back