• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen VII] Colter's HAprimon Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
I'll definitely let you know when I get a swirlix ready. Also, I don't have symbiosis Oranguru. It would need to be hacked and I don't have the means to do that, nor have I randomly received one through wondertrade (unlike a beast ball litten...)

Also, I'm good to trade now if you are. Just hold back on one of the pokemon I requested until I get you that swirlix
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Symbiosis_(Ability)
Doesn't look illegal from bulbapedia honestly,it's oranguru's hidden ability.
Ok let's trade,get some trade fodder for the swirlix replace too,I'll give you the full request (otherwise I WILL forget about that XD also my space boxes are basically stuffed )
EDIT onli8ne now,send me the request I'll wait

colter519

Youngster
Years
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Symbiosis_(Ability)
Doesn't look illegal from bulbapedia honestly,it's oranguru's hidden ability.
Ok let's trade,get some trade fodder for the swirlix replace too,I'll give you the full request (otherwise I WILL forget about that XD also my space boxes are basically stuffed )

It is Oranguru's hidden ability, but there's no way to get it in game currently. I'm expecting it'll be a participation prize for an online competition or event. Passimian also can't obtain its hidden ability yet either.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
It is Oranguru's hidden ability, but there's no way to get it in game currently. I'm expecting it'll be a participation prize for an online competition or event. Passimian also can't obtain its hidden ability yet either.
Oh so they do not call for SOS chains?Didn't know that,thanks for clarifying that!

colter519

Youngster
Years
Oh so they do not call for SOS chains?Didn't know that,thanks for clarifying that!

Technically they do call for S.O.S. but only in certain areas, but they will never come from an S.O.S. (I'm pretty sure only Comfey will come when they call) but yeah, when making my list I did a lot of research on what can be legally obtained right now (some dream ball pokemon threw me off because they were male only)

colter519

Youngster
Years
Do you still accept Apricorn Balls as payment? I have a ton from cloning.

I would gladly accept Apricorn Balls as payment. I'm really hoping that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon don't keep with this whole "1 in the entire game" nonsense. What would you like?

colter519

Youngster
Years
Sport Ball HAs Caterpie, Weedle, Paras, Venonat, Scyther, Pinsir, Wumple, Nincada, Illumise, Kricketot, Combee if possible? What do you like for those?

I can definitely get you all of those. If you're trading Apricorn balls, then I'd ask for 2 of each kind of ball. I know that's more than one ball per pokemon, but I do need to breed them so they have the sport ball and the HA for all of them, which could take a while.

colter519

Youngster
Years
I can also get you the 10 DexNavs on your wanted HA list, 7 BP ORAS EMs if none are oR exclusives (are there?)

Those are all fine, and no, none of them are oR exclusive, and only one is aS exclusive. Whatever you want to trade me is fine.

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
Years
Those are all fine, and no, none of them are oR exclusive, and only one is aS exclusive. Whatever you want to trade me is fine.

I am restarting my RareBalls Collection (I released them all) so I am trying to get anything I can. How many I can get for those? (I know I already asked too much) Or do you want to talk about this after the Sport ball HAs?

colter519

Youngster
Years
I am restarting my RareBalls Collection (I released them all) so I am trying to get anything I can. How many I can get for those? (I know I already asked too much) Or do you want to talk about this after the Sport ball HAs?

I typically do one pokemon for one pokemon because it makes trading simpler. I'm not too strict on any exchange rate, however I'd rather not tag a bunch of extra pokemon on to the list of Sport ball HAs because there are 11 of them already, so that may turn in to a bit of an organizational mess on my game on its own. Too many pokemon at once and I get sloppy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Hey there!I noticed you're looking for HA on your spreadsheet,and I can help with:
Nosepass sand force
Lotad own tempo
Elgyem analytic

In return,I'd like:
Dewpider water absorb
Togedemaru sturdy in a heavy ball (if it's ok for you)
Kabuto weak armor

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hello? Your Apriballs are ready to be claimed anytime.

Sorry, life got pretty busy for a bit. Anyway, I'm working on your HA sport ball mons right now. I'll message you when they're finished (should be within a few hours)

Hey there!I noticed you're looking for HA on your spreadsheet,and I can help with:
Nosepass sand force
Lotad own tempo
Elgyem analytic

In return,I'd like:
Dewpider water absorb
Togedemaru sturdy in a heavy ball (if it's ok for you)
Kabuto weak armor

I'm working on a pretty complex breeding project right at this exact moment, but I'll start on those three for you when I'm finished. I'll message you when they're ready

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Thank goodness, I'm glad I found your thread :)

I need a female love ball cleffa with HealPulse as an egg move, gentle nature. Nicknamed Moondust, please.

for trade, I offer a dreamball eevee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back