• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I used to be really good at those games, as I have 100%ed New Super Mario Bros, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Super Mario 3D Land, but that was quite awhile ago.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhh I haven't really played any of the Mario games enough to really know whether I'm good or bad at them. Not any of the traditional side-scrolly ones, anyway.

Years

I know I'll get shot down for this, but I've never played any game in the Super Smash Bros series.

Years

Well, for one thing, I don't own a 64, GameCube, Wii, or Wii U. I guess it doesn't really interest me...

Years

But still, even if I really wanted it, my parents probably wouldn't be willing to pay for a $40 game right now, as we've been tight on money for the last couple months.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Double posts don't actually start really happening until around the 100 page mark. So we have a ways to go.

Years

The welcome message thread is littered with double posts, as is the Have You Played? thread, and I don't believe either have made it to 100 pages. Also, I've seen a ton of first page double posts.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Welcome Message thread is near 100 pages, and I'm sure there are exceptions. Though I, personally, have never seen an accidental double posts on the first page.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ty Orpheus! I was too lazy to go find that thread lmao so I just went with the one in FG. But yeah, while there are certainly going to be exceptions double posts don't really become a problem until around that mark from what I have seen. Sorry if this makes me seem obnoxious or anything, but ye. It's just so refreshing to not have to go through advanced post.

Yukari

You're welcome. =) It's been well over 100 posts for a while now. Post you're Welcome Message is at 98 now, so it's safe to say that it starts around 100 pages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back