• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender switched art *don't look if your scared of characters drawn the oppsite sex*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • I think it's cool that someone likes to draw minimal characters... sigh, this looks like one of my topics, the flaming. Well, I better put up my flame-proof armour when Valentine's comes, because there's going to be some odd surprises ;D

While I must say that your art isn't the most sophisticated, it is a creative and cool idea to draw gender-switched characters. Makes me want to draw a big beefy fem-Bruno.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • TeeHee. n.n- Fem-Bruno. You just put a silly picture in my head, Ivee.
    I know what you mean, though. o.o() People get all flamey when I mention Shounen-ai around here, so I dare not draw anything for Valentines day... *Sigh*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Big Mystery Fan said:
    I noticed that you people drawing mostly minimal characters
    Besides i'd like to see ash ketchum's oppsite gender.

well you can't now...(I think) Cassie's left and why did you bump this thread up anyway? It brings back memories...*sob*

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • Cosmo IS back. But she doesnt draw pokemon anymore. She draws some other weird show. Dont know what its called though.

Back