• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I don't think you even read what I typed.

I asked for RMXP Charsets, not tilesets. Yes, I could go into the new resource thread for some charsets, but not all. 98% of those charsets require to be converted. I'm saying, I lost all those charsets, and I was hoping someone already converted them. That way I don't have to convert them again.

If you were talking about the old resource thread, all attachments there are dead since it's closed.

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    I don't believe my question was answered earlier, so I shall repost.

How do you make an enemy counterattack in the RM2K3 DBS? For instance, when you try to inflict a Slow, Stop, or Delay status or some other thing (physical attack, magic, etc.), the enemy counters with Slowga. How would I go about doing that?

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Yes, I do know of the Convertor; however, the link in the resource thread is dead. All of Peekimon's links are dead.

Thanks for the charsets, Jeff!

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    Matt...what does 'glooba' even mean?
    anyways,how do i set it so that the cbs can only be accessed when i have pikachu?
    i know i need switches,but i need some more info

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    AAARGH!!! My charsets in RMXP are screwed up after I doubled the size in paint like someone on this thread said, but now they're screwed!
    Instead of just doubling the size in paint, why don't you use the converter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back