• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Mephias said:
    can someone fix this chipset its made so the second layer overlaps everything and you cant see the normal map :'(

I don't see anything, did you attach it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    so is anyone gonna fix it
    -avatar- i think im gonna make a dive system if somone can fix the chipset i bet rm2k3kid could do it and maybe in fr/lg graphics wich would be sweet*sends pm to rm2k3kid*

Years
    Mephias said:
    so is anyone gonna fix it
    -avatar- i think im gonna make a dive system if somone can fix the chipset i bet rm2k3kid could do it and maybe in fr/lg graphics wich would be sweet*sends pm to rm2k3kid*

Whats wrong with it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    the tiles on the second layer overlap everything on the first so you can't see the cave or the ground and stuff, load it and try to make a map you'll see what i mean

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    thanks and for future refreence how'd you change the transparency
    -edit-
    i've made the water chips so you cant get on them the "X" in the tilesets but now when i use the vehicle like ship or skiff it can't move either is there a way to make it so the ship can touch it but the characer itself can't and btw i changed the ship to a sprite of the hero surfing on a pokemon.

Years
    Mephias said:
    thanks and for future refreence how'd you change the transparency
    -edit-
    i've made the water chips so you cant get on them the "X" in the tilesets but now when i use the vehicle like ship or skiff it can't move either is there a way to make it so the ship can touch it but the characer itself can't and btw i changed the ship to a sprite of the hero surfing on a pokemon.

Just import the chipset, then double click the color you want to be transparent, if done correctly, it should start blinking.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    avatar could you poissibly make a charset of the frlg girl and boy hero's underwater like in rs(the dive char set)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I will if you tell me where you can dive in fr/lg.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    sry for double posting but no ones here soo, how do you make a pic like the one below so i can use it in the monster section without losing color

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Didn't someone already post 386 pokemon monster sets in the rescources section?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back