• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Does anyone have the CameraGuy and Woman Reporter that are in R/S when they look for trainers? For RM2k!!. Also can someone give me the ! and ? things for rm2k and tell me how to install them? Thanks

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Very cool kyledove,wheel because we have two eyes,they make a artificial depth,and if you look only with one eye everything looks 2d but if you look with both of you eyes it looks like it is 3d,that's why soldiers don't have only one eye...

Edit:

Compare this to yours:

Scarlet%20Oak.bmp

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    DarkPegasus said:
    Very cool kyledove,wheel because we have two eyes,they make a artificial depth,and if you look only with one eye everything looks 2d but if you look with both of you eyes it looks like it is 3d,that's why soldiers don't have only one eye...

huh...if you look with one eye its still 3d o-o;
    and whats soldiers got to do with anything? ><

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I've been reading your post 3 times over and I still don't understand what you mean, DarkPegasus. I'm going to guess and say that you mean his trees look flat. As if they were laid out onto a piece of paper. If that is the case, then I see what you mean. I looked at the custom trees and noticed that it doesn't seem to have anything behind the front of the tree. If Kyledove could show more detail at the top of the trees then there would be more of a 3D view. For the player, we are viewing the world from the sky at an angle, not straight down but from an angle. So if you put that in mind KD, then maybe you could fix it. If not, it won't stop the public from trying out your game, it definitely won't stop me. :)

EDIT- I just wanted to add that you should look at the difference between the top of the houses and buildings compared to the top of the trees. The trees look 2D while the buildings are 3D since you can see the roofs of the buildings.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • lol... I know what you mean about the tree's. For some strange reason they go both ways for me... 3d and 2d.. I guess my look at things is an odd one :D . Hey Kyle I think that tower is perfect! You just keep amazing me! Oh yeah and the gym make the letters stand out a bit they look a bit sad...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Well I have charsets to show! I just added walking animations to brock and misty and I also did a recolor of misty.. Also here's the crystal female hero.. enjoy!

Brock:
    Brock_Slate.png
    brock.gif

Crystal_Marina.png
    Marina.gif

Misty_Waterflower.png
    misty.gif

Note: Sprites next to charsets are not made by me...!

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • does anyone have the animation for the escalators in the pokemon center?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2005
    I tried opening all the files on the page but whenever i click on them it brings me to a blank page... if i go right click save as then it dowloads a blank pic... does anyone know why??

*edit*
    Figured it out never mind

anyway i have just spent the last two hours scouring the internet for Pokemon realated RMXP resourses... i cant find anything. If anybody knows where i can find lots of resourses please tell me. All i REALLY need is tilesets, the for the characters i can just take RM2K3 resources and place them on RMXP templates but i cant do that with tile sets... so please if you have or know where i can get tile sets please help.

Domo arigato gozaimasu
    (trans Thankyou Very Much)

Last edited:

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • for charsets you have to edit them! Because RMXP makes each direction 1 quarter of the whole size! I think you should get a resource converter to converter rm2k3 chipsets, its easier XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back