• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Piplup Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Piplup is... a Water Pokemon. It's also... one of the starters. It... uhh... turns into a Prinplup when it levels up. And... well, that's pretty much all there is to say about Piplup.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well put. Oh, you forgot something! It evolves into prinplup! Okay...now what? I actually don't think it's all that cute...

Pixelated

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Species:
    Penguin Pokemon

Height:
    1' 4" (0.4m)

Weight:
    11.5 lbs. (5.2kg)

Color:
    Blue

Diamond Pokedex:
    Because it is very proud, it hates accepting food from people. Its thick down guards it from cold.

Pearl Pokedex:
    It lives along shores in northern countries. A skilled swimmer, it dives for over 10 minutes to hunt.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Wow...some videos. That 1st one made me lol, the 2nd one made me go back to watching football...as for pipklup, I think it is a poorly designed pokemon that Nintendo attempted to make look cute, and totally failed.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    It might be a good idea to go to the Mixed Community Groups forum, and have these talks in the Piplup or related fanclubs.
    Having this here is pointless.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back