• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gengar or Dusclops?

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    It's hard. Gengar is faster and can learn many moves. PLus I can use him for a Wobbofet couinter (If the wobby is stupid), but Dusclops has very nice defences and makes an excellent tank. You can trap people too.

Although, im still going with Gengar

enyce

banned
    Years
    Gengar doesnt have as much defense as Dusclops. So a ghost move or a Ground since hes part poison will do him in. But he does have generous HP.

I like Gengar more out of interest though

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I prefer Dusclops. I have never been the type that likes straight-on offence.
    Besides, tanking with Will-O-Wisp, Substitute, Pain Split and Seismic Toss/Night Shade is just so much more fun than sweeping/sub punching with Gengar. :3 They are both awesome Pokémon, but my vote goes for Dusclops.
    Gengar doesnt have as much defense as Dusclops. So a ghost move or a Ground since hes part poison will do him in. But he does have generous HP.
    In the R/B/Y/G/S/C games, yes, but in the advance generation games, Gengar has Levitate, making it immune to Ground type attacks.
    I think Gengar its a ghost type.
    Since when has Dusclops not been a ghost type? O.o

Last edited:

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I choose for......

GENGAR! CONGRATULATIONS!

The look...
    The attacks...
    The glare...
    The funny laugh...
    The attacks...
    The speed...
    Himself! It's a wonder!

Dusclops sucks! XD

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    Dusclops.

Gengar is a Pokemon you use just for attacking, while Duslops you can use Will-O-Wisp, and Substitue, which makes him great for strategies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    My favourite has to be Dusclops. I think it looks better than Gengar, Gengar is too plain if you ask me. Plus I have just added a Duskull to my squad, so I'll have a Dusclops of my own soon.

Years
    Gengar. It's been here for awhile, and I rather like it. It's one of my favorite ghost types. :3
    However, I've never really been aquainted to Dusclops. I have no interest in it, to be honest. If I'm not interested, I won't try it. :x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Definatley Gengar. I never really liked Dusclops. The only reason I don't hate it is because a coordinator uses it in the anime. But other trhen that I don't really care for it.

Back