• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gengar's Ghastly Giveaways and Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
  • Welcome to my shop, I offer Current Gen Competitive Shinies, Current and Previous Gen Event Pokemon, Rareball Pokemon from current gen and loads of other stuff. I am currently working on a master list so I am adding a little at a time.

I have put the competitive 6th gen shiny list up in full first as I know people will want to see this first.

I am working on a master list of my events from oldest to newest and will post them when it's finished

I have a rough version of my rareball list for the moment here too (breeding is halted for the moment while I catch up in ORAS but will resume shortly)

6th Gen Competitive Shiny List.

6IV Pawniard - adamant - defiant (sucker punch, pursuit, revenge, scratch)
    4IV Cyndequil - Timid -Blaze - HP Grass (Tackle, leer, quick attack, flamethrower)
    5IV Gible - Jolly - Roush Skin (tackle, sand tomb, iron head, outrage)
    3IV Venusaur - modest - Chlorophyll - HP Fire (energy ball, sludge bomb, hidden power, leech seed.. should have gigadrain, looking for replacement)
    6IV EV Trained Dragonite - modest - multiscale (flamethrower, thunderbolt, hurricane, ice beam)
    5IV Gengar - timid - levitate (substitue, destiny bond, perish song, disable)
    4IV Rotom W - timid- levitate - HP Ice (Volt switch, will-o-wisp, rest)
    5IV XL Gourgeist - Adamant - Frisk (trick, psychic, confuse ray, flame charge)
    5IV Honedge - Quiet - No Guard (tackle, sword dance)
    6IV EV Trained Greninja - Timid - Protean (scald, dark pulse, ice beam, grass knot)
    5IV Hawlucha -Adamant - Unburden ( baton pass, agility, quick quard, ally switch)
    5IV Scyther - Adamant - Technician (Vaccum Wave, quick attack, leer.. looking for replacement that knows batton pass)
    6IV Slowpoke - Bold - Regenerator (curse, yawn, tackle, zen headbutt)
    6IV Giratina - Rash - Preassure (aura sphere, shadow claw, shadow force, hex)
    6IV Lugia - Bold - Preassure (surf hydro pump, aeorblast, dive)
    6IV Landorus - Adamant - Intimidate (extrasensory, swords dance, earth power, rock slide)
    6IV Kyurem - Hasty -Preassure (dragon breath, slash, scary face, glaciate)
    6IV Zekrom - lonely - Teravolt (dragon breath, slash, zen headbutt, fusion bolt)
    6IV Reshiram - Naive - Turboblaze (dragon breath, slash, extrasensory, fusion flare)

Rareball stuff (list still under construction)

Sunkern - Safari Ball

Scyther - Sport ball
    venonat- Sport ball

Pidgey - friend ball
    mareep - friend ball
    Caterpie - Friend Ball

Growlithe - heavy ball
    Skarmory - Heavy ball

Buneary - Love ball
    Misdreavus - Love ball

Gastly - Moon Ball
    Meditite - Moon Ball
    misdreavus - moonball
    tentacool - moonball

Lucario - dream ball (ha)
    Munna - dream ball (ha)
    Swablu - dream ball
    shuckle - dream ball
    Venipede - Dream ball(ha)
    Ralts - dream Ball
    Hoot Hoot - Dream ball(ha)
    Spiritomb - Dream Ball(ha)
    Gulpin - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scraggy - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Natu - dream ball (ha)
    heracross (dreamball (ha)
    lapras (dream ball (ha)
    kabuto (dreamball Ha)
    feebas (dreamball ha)
    nosepass (dreamball ha)
    togepi (dreamball ha)
    pinecca (dreamball ha)
    Eevee (dreamball ha)
    Sandshrew (dreamball ha)
    Igglybuff (dreamball ha)
    Abra (dreamball ha)
    snorlax (dreamball)
    pinsir (dreamball ha)
    misdreavus (dream)

Please note I am not trading the originals, The Rareball and HA stuff will be bred or cloned and the shinies and events and stuff of that nature will be cloned.

Thank you and have a fun day.

Last edited:

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • this is my current breeding list...

Sunkern - Safari Ball

Scyther - Sport ball
    venonat- Sport ball

Pidgey - friend ball
    mareep - friend ball
    Caterpie - Friend Ball

Growlithe - heavy ball
    Skarmory - Heavy ball

Buneary - Love ball
    Misdreavus - Love ball

Gastly - Moon Ball
    Meditite - Moon Ball
    misdreavus - moonball
    tentacool - moonball

Lucario - dream ball (ha)
    Munna - dream ball (ha)
    Swablu - dream ball
    shuckle - dream ball
    Ralts - dream Ball
    Gulpin - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scraggy - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Natu - dream ball (ha)
    lapras (dream ball (ha)
    kabuto (dreamball Ha)
    feebas (dreamball ha)
    nosepass (dreamball ha)
    togepi (dreamball ha)
    pinecca (dreamball ha)
    Eevee (dreamball ha)
    Sandshrew (dreamball ha)
    Igglybuff (dreamball ha)
    Abra (dreamball ha)
    snorlax (dreamball)
    pinsir (dreamball ha)
    misdreavus (dream)
    ekans (dream, probably has HA)
    Sandshrew (dream, same as above)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hi, are you interested in a 5IV safari ball Kangaskan, and a 5IV Love Ball Mawile (thunder:ice:fire fang, sucker punch)?

If so, I'd be interested in 5IV heavy ball skarmory and 5IV Friend ball Mareep. What egg moves do you have bred on them?

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Hi, are you interested in a 5IV safari ball Kangaskan, and a 5IV Love Ball Mawile (thunder:ice:fire fang, sucker punch)?

If so, I'd be interested in 5IV heavy ball skarmory and 5IV Friend ball Mareep. What egg moves do you have bred on them?

yes, I'd definitely be interested. I can breed any moves you want, if I don't have the right partner for breeding if you could supply me with one that would be great.

theres a good chance the stock females I have already have egg moves. I've bred the skarmory before but not the Mareep (i got them both in the same batch from a friend and a lot already had egg moves and HA's). I don't mind breeding a few times to get the moves you want and then pick the best one and breed it with a ditto.

If you know any specific egg moves that you'd like, I'll check and see if they have them already and if they haven, I'll teach them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    yes, I'd definitely be interested. I can breed any moves you want, if I don't have the right partner for breeding if you could supply me with one that would be great.

theres a good chance the stock females I have already have egg moves. I've bred the skarmory before but not the Mareep (i got them both in the same batch from a friend and a lot already had egg moves and HA's). I don't mind breeding a few times to get the moves you want and then pick the best one and breed it with a ditto.

If you know any specific egg moves that you'd like, I'll check and see if they have them already and if they haven, I'll teach them.

Great, Mareep doesn't have to have egg moves, but if you have one already bred with Agility that would be great! For the Skarmory, I would appreciate Sturdy ability with Brave Bird and Whirlwind as egg moves. Let me know if you can breed that :D

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Great, Mareep doesn't have to have egg moves, but if you have one already bred with Agility that would be great! For the Skarmory, I would appreciate Sturdy ability with Brave Bird and Whirlwind as egg moves. Let me know if you can breed that :D

do you know what pokemon I need to breed those moves dude? sorry I will look myself soon but I'm quite busy right now, if you can post them here for me it's easy reference for me. thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    do you know what pokemon I need to breed those moves dude? sorry I will look myself soon but I'm quite busy right now, if you can post them here for me it's easy reference for me. thanks.

Mareep learns Agility from: Pikachu, Growlithe, Ponyta/Rapidash, Farfetch'd, Jolteon, Feraligatr, Aipom/Ambipom, Girafirag, Sneasel, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, Buizel/Floatzel, Buneary/Lopunny, Blitzle/Zebstrika, Zorua/Zoroark, Emolga, Bunnelby/Diggersby.

Skarmory gets Brave Bird from: Farfetch'd, Starly/Starvia/Staraptor, Ducklett/Swanna, Rufflet/Braviary, Talonflame.

Skarmory gets Whirlwind from: Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Starly/Starvia/Staraptor, Sigilyph, Rufflet/Braviary, Noibat/Noivern.

Let me know if you will be able to breed those moves thanks.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Mareep learns Agility from: Pikachu, Growlithe, Ponyta/Rapidash, Farfetch'd, Jolteon, Feraligatr, Aipom/Ambipom, Girafirag, Sneasel, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, Buizel/Floatzel, Buneary/Lopunny, Blitzle/Zebstrika, Zorua/Zoroark, Emolga, Bunnelby/Diggersby.

Skarmory gets Brave Bird from: Farfetch'd, Starly/Starvia/Staraptor, Ducklett/Swanna, Rufflet/Braviary, Talonflame.

Skarmory gets Whirlwind from: Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Starly/Starvia/Staraptor, Sigilyph, Rufflet/Braviary, Noibat/Noivern.

I should have that covered man, sorry dude I forgot when I asked that there was gonna be a lot of compatible pokemon.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Mareep learns Agility from: Pikachu, Growlithe, Ponyta/Rapidash, Farfetch'd, Jolteon, Feraligatr, Aipom/Ambipom, Girafirag, Sneasel, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, Buizel/Floatzel, Buneary/Lopunny, Blitzle/Zebstrika, Zorua/Zoroark, Emolga, Bunnelby/Diggersby.

any idea what sort of natures you'd prefer?

I'm doing the skarmory impish as it seems popular, as far the mareep I'll look when I get on to that.

EDIT: I tried breeding a skarmory with a talon flame but the only moves it knows are leer and peck so it hasn't worked, does only a male or a female pass on egg moves? I was using a male to breed to the moves onto a female, I got a male egg and it doesn't know the move it's meant to. I am trying to get a male siglyph now by breeding it with a ditto for the other move. something definitely went wrong though, ha ha.

EDIT2I've realised I don't have the pokemon bred with the moves in order to teach the moves. I'm gonna have to trade the pokemon off someone else with the right moves. if myou have males with these moves from the relevant egg groups you can lend me, that would speed up the process a lot. I was starting your pokemon now mate but I'm gonna have to move on to another order for now and come back to yours once I have the egg move conundrum sorted

(note to self, stock pokemon with the relative moves in male for quick egg move breeding)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    any idea what sort of natures you'd prefer?

I'm doing the skarmory impish as it seems popular, as far the mareep I'll look when I get on to that.

EDIT: I tried breeding a skarmory with a talon flame but the only moves it knows are leer and peck so it hasn't worked, does only a male or a female pass on egg moves? I was using a male to breed to the moves onto a female, I got a male egg and it doesn't know the move it's meant to. I am trying to get a male siglyph now by breeding it with a ditto for the other move. something definitely went wrong though, ha ha.

EDIT2I've realised I don't have the pokemon bred with the moves in order to teach the moves. I'm gonna have to trade the pokemon off someone else with the right moves. if myou have males with these moves from the relevant egg groups you can lend me, that would speed up the process a lot. I was starting your pokemon now mate but I'm gonna have to move on to another order for now and come back to yours once I have the egg move conundrum sorted

(note to self, stock pokemon with the relative moves in male for quick egg move breeding)

No worries take your time. Impish sounds good for Skarmory, and Modest or Bold is best for Mareep. If you have a male Talonflame, you can go to the move relearner and teach it Brave Bird for a heart scale. Then you would be able to pass Brave Bird to Skarmory. Same with Sigilyph, it learns Whirlwind at LV 14, if you have a higher leveled male, you can go to the move relearner and get Whirlwind for a heart scale. Hope this helps :)

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • No worries take your time. Impish sounds good for Skarmory, and Modest or Bold is best for Mareep. If you have a male Talonflame, you can go to the move relearner and teach it Brave Bird for a heart scale. Then you would be able to pass Brave Bird to Skarmory. Same with Sigilyph, it learns Whirlwind at LV 14, if you have a higher leveled male, you can go to the move relearner and get Whirlwind for a heart scale. Hope this helps :)

cool, I learned how to get heart scales. is there a certain place I need to fish for luvdisc? use frisc on them with gothorita or something I'm sure.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
  • CMT for these mons of yours

Gulpin - Dream ball (HA)
    Natu - dream ball (ha)
    nosepass (dreamball ha)
    pinecco (dreamball ha)
    Sandshrew (dreamball ha)
    Igglybuff (dreamball ha)
    pinsir (dreamball ha)
    misdreavus (dreamball)

If any of these are already in my shop ignore them LOL

(Edit) Click my Trainer Card to enter my shop :P

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years

Gulpin - Dream ball (HA)
    Natu - dream ball (ha)
    nosepass (dreamball ha)
    pinecco (dreamball ha)
    Sandshrew (dreamball ha)
    Igglybuff (dreamball ha)
    pinsir (dreamball ha)
    misdreavus (dreamball)

Thanks, I'll have a look and make you a list up in return.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2016
    Would you be willing to trade your Female DB HA eevee for my Female DB HA Drifloon?
    Also, I can get HG pokemon in apriballs if there are any in particular you want.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Would you be willing to trade your Female DB HA eevee for my Female DB HA Drifloon?
    Also, I can get HG pokemon in apriballs if there are any in particular you want.

The drifloon sounds great, thanks :)

I can't of any off the top of my head but I'd take anything I don't have really for anything else on the list.

I'm getting a powersave in a few days although I don't think we can really talk about that in shop.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • I'm working on getting my new stuff up a bit at a time so I've done the stuff I think people will most be interested in first. I will be able to clone these from Friday most likely as I still don't have a power saves. Also, all the legends are from ORAS where they are shinjy unlocked. I will take in trade for things on this list, something of same worth IE competitive shinies for competitive shines and competitive shiny legends for competitive shiny nlegends... thank you and have a fun day.

6th Gen Competitive Shiny List.

6IV Pawniard - adamant - defiant (sucker punch, pursuit, revenge, scratch)
    4IV Cyndequil - Timid -Blaze - HP Grass (Tackle, leer, quick attack, flamethrower)
    5IV Gible - Jolly - Roush Skin (tackle, sand tomb, iron head, outrage)
    3IV Venusaur - modest - Chlorophyll - HP Fire (energy ball, sludge bomb, hidden power, leech seed.. should have gigadrain, looking for replacement)
    6IV EV Trained Dragonite - modest - multiscale (flamethrower, thunderbolt, hurricane, ice beam)
    5IV Gengar - timid - levitate (substitue, destiny bond, perish song, disable)
    4IV Rotom W - timid- levitate - HP Ice (Volt switch, will-o-wisp, rest)
    5IV XL Gourgeist - Adamant - Frisk (trick, psychic, confuse ray, flame charge)
    5IV Honedge - Quiet - No Guard (tackle, sword dance)
    6IV EV Trained Greninja - Timid - Protean (scald, dark pulse, ice beam, grass knot)
    5IV Hawlucha -Adamant - Unburden ( baton pass, agility, quick quard, ally switch)
    5IV Scyther - Adamant - Technician (Vaccum Wave, quick attack, leer.. looking for replacement that knows batton pass)
    6IV Slowpoke - Bold - Regenerator (curse, yawn, tackle, zen headbutt)
    6IV Giratina - Rash - Preassure (aura sphere, shadow claw, shadow force, hex)
    6IV Lugia - Bold - Preassure (surf hydro pump, aeorblast, dive)
    6IV Landorus - Adamant - Intimidate (extrasensory, swords dance, earth power, rock slide)
    6IV Kyurem - Hasty -Preassure (dragon breath, slash, scary face, glaciate)
    6IV Zekrom - lonely - Teravolt (dragon breath, slash, zen headbutt, fusion bolt)
    6IV Reshiram - Naive - Turboblaze (dragon breath, slash, extrasensory, fusion flare)

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years

Gulpin - Dream ball (HA)
    Natu - dream ball (ha)
    nosepass (dreamball ha)
    pinecco (dreamball ha)
    Sandshrew (dreamball ha)
    Igglybuff (dreamball ha)
    pinsir (dreamball ha)
    misdreavus (dreamball)

I'll have these ready for you soon. I am just cloning them as i don't have time to breed right now. most of this stock was received in trades so you will need to tailor them yourself, hope this ok.

Would you be willing to trade your Female DB HA eevee for my Female DB HA Drifloon?

I can have an eevee ready for you soon. I have some previous gen shiny eevee as well from events if you want any of them.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
  • I'll have these ready for you soon. I am just cloning them as i don't have time to breed right now. most of this stock was received in trades so you will need to tailor them yourself, hope this ok.

Ok let me know i havent been able to get on until after 7 pm eastern due to real life stuff so :P also i dont need venipede i have one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back