• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Genome (T) (IC)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    "Woah, take it easy... Are you hurt?" he asked again. Resisting the urge to rush to the boy's aid, it was about the best Solomon could do. Though felt a little self-conscious now, he found himself much more concerned with making sure his fellow prisoner was okay. Given that touching the boy or getting too close to him were off limits, he wasn't sure how to go about helping him. Typically Solomon was very physically affectionate, always eager to offer a hug or a back rub to someone in need. And while his friends were used to this, he understood that strangers were a different matter altogether. But, in his current mental state of heightened anxiety (and physical state of *slimy as hell*), he had to repeatedly remind himself to give the kid some space.

"Oh, but yeah! I don't know where we are, or why we're here." He'd almost forgotten that the kid was asking questions. "My name's Solomon. I haven't been here long myself. They just dropped me into this room, like they did with you. As for my err - skin... problem..." He paused, not sure how to explain it. "I honestly don't know what that's all about. It's been getting worse ever since I woke up. I think whoever's keeping us here must have done something to me... But uh, never mind about that - are you okay? You look like you're in a lot of pain... Is there anything I can do?"
    \
    SOLOMON
    The boy only manages to grunt louder as you let the words exit your mouth, and he lets out a loud moan at the climax, nearly shattering your ears. The boy falls on the floor, and pants gently, after which he puts his back to the wall and looks to you. "I-I'm N-nicholas..." the boy coughs a bit, and then reaches behind his neck, rubbing it tenderly. "S-sorry that I..." his eyes grew wide, and he rubbed the spot on his neck again, this time feeling around with his fingers as if scanning his back. Curious as to what the boy was investigating, you looked at his neck.

your heart nearly stopped when you saw what was wrong. There was a short, grey, snakelike protusion running Nicholas' neck. It was tangible, almost like a funky vertebrate that had nudged its way out of the skin, and yet it looked nothing like a spine. It almost reminded you of your whirlipede's husk. You were terrified by it, needless to say, but the boy hadn't come to the realization you had come to. "W-what's on my back?.."

You earnestly wanted to hug the boy now, not just out of habit, but by instinct somehow. You felt compelled in some way to go over and give him a hug, not by your personality, but...by how your brain was built? You became self conscious, suddenly, of the size of your tummy. You looked down and saw that it had bulged out a good deal and it looked sorta...pinkish? It had a weird hue to it that made it look like uncooked chicken, and that made you gag a bit. what do you do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    \
    SOLOMON
    The boy only manages to grunt louder as you let the words exit your mouth, and he lets out a loud moan at the climax, nearly shattering your ears. The boy falls on the floor, and pants gently, after which he puts his back to the wall and looks to you. "I-I'm N-nicholas..." the boy coughs a bit, and then reaches behind his neck, rubbing it tenderly. "S-sorry that I..." his eyes grew wide, and he rubbed the spot on his neck again, this time feeling around with his fingers as if scanning his back. Curious as to what the boy was investigating, you looked at his neck.

your heart nearly stopped when you saw what was wrong. There was a short, grey, snakelike protusion running Nicholas' neck. It was tangible, almost like a funky vertebrate that had nudged its way out of the skin, and yet it looked nothing like a spine. It almost reminded you of your whirlipede's husk. You were terrified by it, needless to say, but the boy hadn't come to the realization you had come to. "W-what's on my back?.."

You earnestly wanted to hug the boy now, not just out of habit, but by instinct somehow. You felt compelled in some way to go over and give him a hug, not by your personality, but...by how your brain was built? You became self conscious, suddenly, of the size of your tummy. You looked down and saw that it had bulged out a good deal and it looked sorta...pinkish? It had a weird hue to it that made it look like uncooked chicken, and that made you gag a bit. what do you do?

"Uh-" Solomon choked, horrified, finding himself at a complete loss for words. He glanced nervously back and forth between Nicholas and his own body. Keeping his composure was becoming more and more difficult by the second. Every time he looked at himself there was something that had changed. He shook his head and shuddered. And what was even up with the kid over there?

"Y-Your back, uh... I don't know what that is on your back!" His voice was shaky now, despite his efforts to suppress his fear. "It's... Wow, I've never seen anything like that!" Trying not to stare at Nicholas, he averted his eyes toward the mirror: another decision he'd immediately regret.

There was a heaping list of things that were wrong with his reflection. The milky slime covered him very visibly, and that pinkish hue was apparent - he definitely hadn't just imagined it. And, proportionally, all kinds of things were just slightly off. His bulging stomach troubled him especially, but on top of that, his hips seemed wider, his legs seemed stockier, and... was he taller, somehow? Maybe? He couldn't quite tell for sure. He sluggishly forced his gaze away from the mirror. While he was certain there were still more things he hadn't yet noticed, he really didn't want to investigate the matter much further. By now, he probably should have been able to figure out what was happening to him. But, then again, Solomon had never been praised for his deductive reasoning skills. He wasn't stupid by any means. He was just... clueless. All he knew was that, at this point, he was starting to feel like he needed a hug.

"Alright... There's something really wrong here," he said, sounding rather defeated. "With - well, both of us, really. Mostly me, but..."

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    "Uh-" Solomon choked, horrified, finding himself at a complete loss for words. He glanced nervously back and forth between Nicholas and his own body. Keeping his composure was becoming more and more difficult by the second. Every time he looked at himself there was something that had changed. He shook his head and shuddered. And what was even up with the kid over there?

"Y-Your back, uh... I don't know what that is on your back!" His voice was shaky now, despite his efforts to suppress his fear. "It's... Wow, I've never seen anything like that!" Trying not to stare at Nicholas, he averted his eyes toward the mirror: another decision he'd immediately regret.

There was a heaping list of things that were wrong with his reflection. The milky slime covered him very visibly, and that pinkish hue was apparent - he definitely hadn't just imagined it. And, proportionally, all kinds of things were just slightly off. His bulging stomach troubled him especially, but on top of that, his hips seemed wider, his legs seemed stockier, and... was he taller, somehow? Maybe? He couldn't quite tell for sure. He sluggishly forced his gaze away from the mirror. While he was certain there were still more things he hadn't yet noticed, he really didn't want to investigate the matter much further. By now, he probably should have been able to figure out what was happening to him. But, then again, Solomon had never been praised for his deductive reasoning skills. He wasn't stupid by any means. He was just... clueless. All he knew was that, at this point, he was starting to feel like he needed a hug.

"Alright... There's something really wrong here," he said, sounding rather defeated. "With - well, both of us, really. Mostly me, but..."

SOLOMON
    Nicholas, after hearing your remark about his..."appendage",turns his head, looking to see what the problem was. He gags, seeing the ghastly growth on the back of his neck, but after a few breaths manages to recompose himself. "D-don't feel bad." The boy, sitting in his original position: back against the wall, looks down. He bites his lip, and a troubled expression appears on his face. "I'm sure that it'll be over soon...I mean, that really hurt b-but..." Nicholas sniffles. "I'm scared..."

"I was with my momma just a moment ago," You see his eyes start glisten with water, and you could hear a quivering in his voice. "She's gone... She can't help me here and I've only been able to trust her. S-she's naggy sometimes but I don't c-complain because I don't wanna hurt her feelings a-and...a-and..." He breaks into tears.

Grand

You look at him again, feeling sorry for his weeping eyes. He was huddled up in a ball again, and though you should have felt annoyed by his mopey attitude, you felt really bad for him. Nicholas clearly wasn't ok, and in spite of how you felt, you wanted to help him[i/] with every thread of existence. You also noticed that he didn't look too normal, either (at least you weren't alone). His skin seemed grimly pale, almost sick, and his face seemed to be absent of any facial hair. You also noticed that his "ridge" was growing, moving up his head and down his back, slowly. "I-I'm hungry..." Nicholas turns to you, still in tears. What do you do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    SOLOMON
    Nicholas, after hearing your remark about his..."appendage",turns his head, looking to see what the problem was. He gags, seeing the ghastly growth on the back of his neck, but after a few breaths manages to recompose himself. "D-don't feel bad." The boy, sitting in his original position: back against the wall, looks down. He bites his lip, and a troubled expression appears on his face. "I'm sure that it'll be over soon...I mean, that really hurt b-but..." Nicholas sniffles. "I'm scared..."

"I was with my momma just a moment ago," You see his eyes start glisten with water, and you could hear a quivering in his voice. "She's gone... She can't help me here and I've only been able to trust her. S-she's naggy sometimes but I don't c-complain because I don't wanna hurt her feelings a-and...a-and..." He breaks into tears.

Grand

You look at him again, feeling sorry for his weeping eyes. He was huddled up in a ball again, and though you should have felt annoyed by his mopey attitude, you felt really bad for him. Nicholas clearly wasn't ok, and in spite of how you felt, you wanted to help him[i/] with every thread of existence. You also noticed that he didn't look too normal, either (at least you weren't alone). His skin seemed grimly pale, almost sick, and his face seemed to be absent of any facial hair. You also noticed that his "ridge" was growing, moving up his head and down his back, slowly. "I-I'm hungry..." Nicholas turns to you, still in tears. What do you do?

"Well, uh, about that." Solomon said after a moment, surprised by the sudden change in subject. He motioned toward one of the dog bowls on the floor. "I think they expect us to eat what's in those. I'm about... 95% sure it's Pokemon food, but it's all there is, so..." He paused for a moment before adding, sheepishly, "I ate some earlier. It's really not that bad." He even gave the kid a tiny smile, attempting to reassure him and lighten the mood.

In a roundabout way, tending to Nicholas calmed him down a little, even if there was only so much he could do or say to help. Putting others before himself was in his nature. And presently, somehow, that instinct felt especially strong. So long as he had someone else to worry about, ignoring his own unsettling changes was significantly easier. Though... he did still feel self-conscious, having another person around to see him in his current physical state.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    "Well, uh, about that." Solomon said after a moment, surprised by the sudden change in subject. He motioned toward one of the dog bowls on the floor. "I think they expect us to eat what's in those. I'm about... 95% sure it's Pokemon food, but it's all there is, so..." He paused for a moment before adding, sheepishly, "I ate some earlier. It's really not that bad." He even gave the kid a tiny smile, attempting to reassure him and lighten the mood.

In a roundabout way, tending to Nicholas calmed him down a little, even if there was only so much he could do or say to help. Putting others before himself was in his nature. And presently, somehow, that instinct felt especially strong. So long as he had someone else to worry about, ignoring his own unsettling changes was significantly easier. Though... he did still feel self-conscious, having another person around to see him in his current physical state.

SOLOMON
    Nicholas initially gave you a disdainful stare, clearly appalled by the fact that you suggested he eat pokefood. His glazed eyes were glazed presently, his eyebrows flattened, and you would have felt incredibly stupid had he not stopped. But after you mentioned that you ate it, Nicholas let out a little bit of a smirk. To be frank, this caught you off guard. You hadn't seen him do this before, let alone had you seen him show any outward sign of joy. You put that sense of happiness into him, and even at the expense of your dignity, you had helped the poor little boy to smile. You felt elated.

"Well...uhh...I guess it can't be that bad." Filled with a sense of welcomeness, Nicholas stood up and waddled towards the food bowl. He sat down and scooped up the brown paste with his hand. He shuddered slightly as it went down his throat, but after he realized that eating it didn't bite, he scooped more into his mouth, with a look of indifference on his face. He glanced back at you. "So...How are you?" Nicholas was clearly trying to make small talk, and was clearly not apt to it. His eyes seemed to dart around the room, and his head wasn't even in your general direction. It was pointed downward at his food, and his mouth showed little expression. If anything, it was in a slight, anxious frown. He seemed to be shy. What do you do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    (Yo, suggestion: you don't have to powerplay quite so much, letting me know how my character reacted or felt, that kinda thing. I understand the need to GM like... his physical and psychological changes, or to point him towards something of interest in the room to keep the pace going, but now that we've got some solid character interaction going there's not much need to fill in for me. No worries, just puttin it out there.)

SOLOMON
    Nicholas initially gave you a disdainful stare, clearly appalled by the fact that you suggested he eat pokefood. His glazed eyes were glazed presently, his eyebrows flattened, and you would have felt incredibly stupid had he not stopped. But after you mentioned that you ate it, Nicholas let out a little bit of a smirk. To be frank, this caught you off guard. You hadn't seen him do this before, let alone had you seen him show any outward sign of joy. You put that sense of happiness into him, and even at the expense of your dignity, you had helped the poor little boy to smile. You felt elated.

"Well...uhh...I guess it can't be that bad." Filled with a sense of welcomeness, Nicholas stood up and waddled towards the food bowl. He sat down and scooped up the brown paste with his hand. He shuddered slightly as it went down his throat, but after he realized that eating it didn't bite, he scooped more into his mouth, with a look of indifference on his face. He glanced back at you. "So...How are you?" Nicholas was clearly trying to make small talk, and was clearly not apt to it. His eyes seemed to dart around the room, and his head wasn't even in your general direction. It was pointed downward at his food, and his mouth showed little expression. If anything, it was in a slight, anxious frown. He seemed to be shy. What do you do?

Completely ignoring the awkwardness of the question, Solomon grinned a little despite himself. "Hahah, you could say I've had better days. But I'm alright."

The friendly tone they'd established put him at ease. All of the panic he'd felt earlier was fading away, leaving him fairly content. He figured he could, honestly, tolerate whatever was happening to his body, given someone to talk to. Not to mention, he legitimately didn't mind Nicholas' apparent lack of social skills. Though he was very much an extrovert himself, he understood that not everyone else shared this trait. And, while he felt sorry for the kid's suffering and would never wish this bizarre predicament upon anyone, he was admittedly glad to have company. Even if he had to provide a bit of emotional support for the kid. At any rate, it was probably better for the two of them to be stuck here together than kept separately.

"See?" he said after a moment, "The food's fine. I mean, it's not gourmet, but it's not terrible either."

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    (alrighty then)

(Yo, suggestion: you don't have to powerplay quite so much, letting me know how my character reacted or felt, that kinda thing. I understand the need to GM like... his physical and psychological changes, or to point him towards something of interest in the room to keep the pace going, but now that we've got some solid character interaction going there's not much need to fill in for me. No worries, just puttin it out there.)

Completely ignoring the awkwardness of the question, Solomon grinned a little despite himself. "Hahah, you could say I've had better days. But I'm alright."

The friendly tone they'd established put him at ease. All of the panic he'd felt earlier was fading away, leaving him fairly content. He figured he could, honestly, tolerate whatever was happening to his body, given someone to talk to. Not to mention, he legitimately didn't mind Nicholas' apparent lack of social skills. Though he was very much an extrovert himself, he understood that not everyone else shared this trait. And, while he felt sorry for the kid's suffering and would never wish this bizarre predicament upon anyone, he was admittedly glad to have company. Even if he had to provide a bit of emotional support for the kid. At any rate, it was probably better for the two of them to be stuck here together than kept separately.

"See?" he said after a moment, "The food's fine. I mean, it's not gourmet, but it's not terrible either."

SOLOMON
    "Yeah...Me too." In spite of the subject matter, Nicholas kept a good humor, keeping his eyes perky and a somewhat glad disposition, without smiling outright. "The food certainly isn't...the worst. It just feels funny eating food for pokemon." Nicholas sat back and finished the bowl.

"My lips kinda hurt." Nicholas massaged them gently, and they did seem a bit...weird. They seemed to push out just ever so slightly, almost as if constantly ready to give someone a kiss. Though it didn't make him look terribly mongoloid, it still made him look funny. "Moving my jaw around sorta gives me an ache... Something must be happening." You also noticed...that as the weird "spine" moved up Nicholas' head, a trail of baldness seemed to follow in its wake. The hair had thinned out near the line, in a sort of cone dispersement. The line had gone all the way down from where the spine meets the skull to the middle of Nicholas' shoulder bone. You also noticed that Nicholas' fingers looked slightly..deformed. The nail seemed to be very thin and weak, and the skin seemed to have little detail or texture. The fingers looked a bit stubbier and fatter, and all of the great and grotesque detail that the hands once hand was replaced with...being sorta cartoony.

After finishing his food, Nicholas glanced about, and promptly gave you a glance after scanning the room. "S-so uhhh...uhhh..." The boy sat on the ground, stupidly milling what he should say to you. "I dunno what to talk about." Nicholas looked down, and his face flushed with the melancholy of surrender. He seemed disappointed in himself, and he slumped down, somewhat sad as he reflected on his lack of relation. What do you do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    SOLOMON
    "Yeah...Me too." In spite of the subject matter, Nicholas kept a good humor, keeping his eyes perky and a somewhat glad disposition, without smiling outright. "The food certainly isn't...the worst. It just feels funny eating food for pokemon." Nicholas sat back and finished the bowl.

"My lips kinda hurt." Nicholas massaged them gently, and they did seem a bit...weird. They seemed to push out just ever so slightly, almost as if constantly ready to give someone a kiss. Though it didn't make him look terribly mongoloid, it still made him look funny. "Moving my jaw around sorta gives me an ache... Something must be happening." You also noticed...that as the weird "spine" moved up Nicholas' head, a trail of baldness seemed to follow in its wake. The hair had thinned out near the line, in a sort of cone dispersement. The line had gone all the way down from where the spine meets the skull to the middle of Nicholas' shoulder bone. You also noticed that Nicholas' fingers looked slightly..deformed. The nail seemed to be very thin and weak, and the skin seemed to have little detail or texture. The fingers looked a bit stubbier and fatter, and all of the great and grotesque detail that the hands once hand was replaced with...being sorta cartoony.

After finishing his food, Nicholas glanced about, and promptly gave you a glance after scanning the room. "S-so uhhh...uhhh..." The boy sat on the ground, stupidly milling what he should say to you. "I dunno what to talk about." Nicholas looked down, and his face flushed with the melancholy of surrender. He seemed disappointed in himself, and he slumped down, somewhat sad as he reflected on his lack of relation. What do you do?

Noticing Nicholas' physical changes made Solomon wonder about his own deformities. Now that he'd calmed down quite a bit, and felt content in knowing his cellmate wasn't judging him for what was happening to his body, he decided it wouldn't hurt to investigate a little more. He gingerly lifted one of his hands again and gazed lazily at it. In the time since he'd last checked, his four fingers appeared to have fused into just two. Additionally, his thumb was only an insensitive nub now - it seemed to be going away altogether. Though the sight did unsettle him a bit, his gaze was curious, and almost accepting. Having come to terms with his helplessness in the situation, he'd just have to settle for whatever bizarre change he was going to experience next. It could be worse, he assured himself, Probably.

After a moment, Solomon broke the silence with a suggestion. "Hey, I know! Since we're gonna be stuck here for who knows how long, we may as well get to know each other a little." He was still looking at his hands as he spoke, clumsily bending and turning them at different angles. "Here, I'll even go first: I'm from Nacrene City - cozy little town, really... It's got this great historical museum, full of fossils and stuff. I've volunteered there a few times during the summer. And uh. Oh! I'm a Pokemon trainer. Or well, sort of. I battle sometimes, but mostly I just stay at home and play video games... I'm not all that interesting, I guess. Haha."

Solomon could easily make small talk for ages, but he was actually trying to be fairly brief and to the point about it. He didn't want to seem overbearing; he just wanted to help the kid open up a bit. He stopped fumbling around with his hands and looked up at Nicholas, giving him an earnest and friendly smile. "How about you, though?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Noticing Nicholas' physical changes made Solomon wonder about his own deformities. Now that he'd calmed down quite a bit, and felt content in knowing his cellmate wasn't judging him for what was happening to his body, he decided it wouldn't hurt to investigate a little more. He gingerly lifted one of his hands again and gazed lazily at it. In the time since he'd last checked, his four fingers appeared to have fused into just two. Additionally, his thumb was only an insensitive nub now - it seemed to be going away altogether. Though the sight did unsettle him a bit, his gaze was curious, and almost accepting. Having come to terms with his helplessness in the situation, he'd just have to settle for whatever bizarre change he was going to experience next. It could be worse, he assured himself, Probably.

After a moment, Solomon broke the silence with a suggestion. "Hey, I know! Since we're gonna be stuck here for who knows how long, we may as well get to know each other a little." He was still looking at his hands as he spoke, clumsily bending and turning them at different angles. "Here, I'll even go first: I'm from Nacrene City - cozy little town, really... It's got this great historical museum, full of fossils and stuff. I've volunteered there a few times during the summer. And uh. Oh! I'm a Pokemon trainer. Or well, sort of. I battle sometimes, but mostly I just stay at home and play video games... I'm not all that interesting, I guess. Haha."

Solomon could easily make small talk for ages, but he was actually trying to be fairly brief and to the point about it. He didn't want to seem overbearing; he just wanted to help the kid open up a bit. He stopped fumbling around with his hands and looked up at Nicholas, giving him an earnest and friendly smile. "How about you, though?"

SOLOMON
    "W-well...I-I'm not all that impressive." Nicholas simpered a bit, grinning and blushing slightly, but still maintaining a morose and firm expression. "I don't really do much either, I don't particularly like anything outside of playing video games...I only get out to jog around my home in cherry grove...it's a pretty place. I only jog because my momma makes me. I don't like to make her upset because she'll take away my computer if I don't, and..." Nicholas stared down for a few seconds, and his expression became slightly sodden. "I don't like to make anyone upset, even if it means making myself upset. I- I mean, there were some kids at my school that I are cool...but they told me to go to hell, and they can't be wrong." Nicholas starts to sniffle "I don't wanna make them upset, s-so I don't talk to them...or anyone...b-but it means that I have no one to talk to. I-I had it coming to me though; I'm a bad, uninteresting person... Only the mentally defective could be stupid enough to l-like me..."

Nicholas had a huge, quivering frown right now, and he looked down, defeated by his realization. His fingers were very, very stubby now, and they only went out about an inch. He looked like a mess. His pale skin was even more sickly now, faintly green. His lips were getting larger, seeming to pucker more by the second, like he was having an allergic reaction. What do you do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    SOLOMON
    "W-well...I-I'm not all that impressive." Nicholas simpered a bit, grinning and blushing slightly, but still maintaining a morose and firm expression. "I don't really do much either, I don't particularly like anything outside of playing video games...I only get out to jog around my home in cherry grove...it's a pretty place. I only jog because my momma makes me. I don't like to make her upset because she'll take away my computer if I don't, and..." Nicholas stared down for a few seconds, and his expression became slightly sodden. "I don't like to make anyone upset, even if it means making myself upset. I- I mean, there were some kids at my school that I are cool...but they told me to go to hell, and they can't be wrong." Nicholas starts to sniffle "I don't wanna make them upset, s-so I don't talk to them...or anyone...b-but it means that I have no one to talk to. I-I had it coming to me though; I'm a bad, uninteresting person... Only the mentally defective could be stupid enough to l-like me..."

Nicholas had a huge, quivering frown right now, and he looked down, defeated by his realization. His fingers were very, very stubby now, and they only went out about an inch. He looked like a mess. His pale skin was even more sickly now, faintly green. His lips were getting larger, seeming to pucker more by the second, like he was having an allergic reaction. What do you do?

"No, no, hey... don't talk like that..." Solomon was immediately filled with the desire - no, the need, to reassure Nicholas. The boy's extreme personal pessimism was tugging at his heartstrings even more than before. Unbeknownst to him, something in his psyche had amplified his sense of empathy. It took just about all of his self control to keep himself from hobbling over and giving Nicholas a hug. In fact, he almost started to do just that, but stopped himself as soon as he noticed a few drops of slime dripping from his arms and splattering onto the ground. There seemed to be a bit of a puddle forming beneath him, which not only grossed him out, but effectively dissuaded him from wanting to touch anybody. He grimaced momentarily before slumping back against the wall where he'd been.

"I don't think you're unlikable. I mean... maybe that's not saying much, coming from me..." Admittedly, Solomon liked pretty much everyone he met. He was a people-person, through and through. He still thought his opinion had to count for something, though. "But look, there's nothing wrong with being shy, or not having interesting hobbies. I've been bullied before, too. People've told me that I talk to much, or that I'm dopey and useless... which I guess I kind of am, but that's not the point. People like that don't know how to handle their own problems, so they try to take it out on... hh-"

Solomon paused, cutting his poorly-constructed monologue short. There was an increasingly uncomfortable pressure on his backside, like some part of him was jammed against the wall. He'd been trying to ignore it as he spoke, but it was beginning to cause him some pain. Awkwardly, he scooted himself away from the wall and craned his neck around. With some effort, he could make out a bulbous lump of flesh jutting out from the bottom of his spine. It had pushed down his boxers a bit in the back, and appeared to have grown rather large without Solomon noticing. He stared at it, his expression puzzled.

"Is... is that a tail?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    "No, no, hey... don't talk like that..." Solomon was immediately filled with the desire - no, the need, to reassure Nicholas. The boy's extreme personal pessimism was tugging at his heartstrings even more than before. Unbeknownst to him, something in his psyche had amplified his sense of empathy. It took just about all of his self control to keep himself from hobbling over and giving Nicholas a hug. In fact, he almost started to do just that, but stopped himself as soon as he noticed a few drops of slime dripping from his arms and splattering onto the ground. There seemed to be a bit of a puddle forming beneath him, which not only grossed him out, but effectively dissuaded him from wanting to touch anybody. He grimaced momentarily before slumping back against the wall where he'd been.

"I don't think you're unlikable. I mean... maybe that's not saying much, coming from me..." Admittedly, Solomon liked pretty much everyone he met. He was a people-person, through and through. He still thought his opinion had to count for something, though. "But look, there's nothing wrong with being shy, or not having interesting hobbies. I've been bullied before, too. People've told me that I talk to much, or that I'm dopey and useless... which I guess I kind of am, but that's not the point. People like that don't know how to handle their own problems, so they try to take it out on... hh-"

Solomon paused, cutting his poorly-constructed monologue short. There was an increasingly uncomfortable pressure on his backside, like some part of him was jammed against the wall. He'd been trying to ignore it as he spoke, but it was beginning to cause him some pain. Awkwardly, he scooted himself away from the wall and craned his neck around. With some effort, he could make out a bulbous lump of flesh jutting out from the bottom of his spine. It had pushed down his boxers a bit in the back, and appeared to have grown rather large without Solomon noticing. He stared at it, his expression puzzled.

"Is... is that a tail?"

{I lost a bunch of progress on this form because it timed out, and I'm really frustrated by that so I'm just gonna say what happened. Nicholas agrees with you while he sobbed, he notices that you had grown a tail, and then a weird, shelmet she'll grows around his head. I'm sorry if it's too short, I'm just reaaaally pissed off by the fact that I have to start over. I might write it later, or you could write an entry for me, but you don't have to. I'm just really, really upset}

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    (sorry that i have been very busy lately! I will try to post more often.)

Jasmine, 1 hour and 30 minutes in.

Upon seeing the new figure enter, Jasmine grabbed her new bone shovel. She readied herself to strike it if it attempted to approach and or harm her. She felt a pain slowly spreading throughout her body as her vision grew blurry, her muscles started aching, and her knees gave way as she collapsed on the floor. The bumps on her back grew a bit larger, and her body seemed to shrink to about 3' 9". She also lost her hearing for about 10 minutes when her ears were hit by a searing pain. As she lay there, she wept. She wept, not caring if the figure saw, or what he would do to her.

~ 2 hours and 15 minutes in.​
    (also, add someone if you want, but they should beware my shovel.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014

"Is... is that a tail?"

(Heeeere we go. Thank god I got this done, I was so frustrated when this got deleted. I'm glad that I had the will to start over.)

SOLOMON
    Nicholas nodded softly as Solomon delivered a comfort lecture to him. Though he was crying in a little, huddled ball, and was still devastated by the facts that he had just faced, Nicholas could take sanctuary in Solomon's words. His bawling tempered into a gentle sob as time went on, and Nicholas could say that his friend's empathy aided in calming him down. "W-well... yeah." Nicholas interjected as Solomon mentioned how he was unlikeable. "I-it doesn't mean much to me. N-no one gives me the attention that I want, and I deserve that. I'm spineless, I'm pathetic, I'm aloof, I'm a weirdo, I'm... no one can find any redemption in me." Nicholas turns his head towards Solomon, his eyes starry with saline tears. "I feel like the only place where I feel at home is in my shell...my compu-"

Nicholas stopped his rant when he saw Solomon's predicament, the lump made him gag in horror, and after the initial shock, Nicholas attempted to rebuttal: "Y-yup...that's a tail..." His tone was terrified, his face filled with stupor, and his thoughts completely scrambled by the baffling inconsistency of a human (it was a stretch, though; Solomon looked like a big, pink, glazed donut without the hole) with a tail. His lips quivered as he tried to utter his unbridled fear of what was happening, though at the moment, something grim seemed to catch Nicholas' eye in the mirror.

It was now visible: Nicholas' "spine" had circumnavigated half of his head, stopping at his coccyx and the top of his head. Nicholas had shrunk quite a bit from when he first entered the room, his neck shrunk, his torso shrunk, and his limbs had also shrunk a good deal (Nicholas' hands practically gone, the fingers were unrecognizable, and they looked like weird, pale green mitts). Oddly enough, though, his head still kept its size, growing no larger or smaller. His eyebrows had vanished, and so had a good chunk of his hair, but the key difference was that at the top of Nicholas' head, a strange, triangular bit had begun to spring from the very top of Nicholas' "spine". It appeared to be hinged, and it was able to be lifted up and down. You noticed this from the way Nicholas' head bobbed. Funny. It almost seemed like a helmet made out of shell.

Shell...

helmet...

shelmet...

Oh dear...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Jasmine, 1 hour and 30 minutes in.

Upon seeing the new figure enter, Jasmine grabbed her new bone shovel. She readied herself to strike it if it attempted to approach and or harm her. She felt a pain slowly spreading throughout her body as her vision grew blurry, her muscles started aching, and her knees gave way as she collapsed on the floor. The bumps on her back grew a bit larger, and her body seemed to shrink to about 3' 9". She also lost her hearing for about 10 minutes when her ears were hit by a searing pain. As she lay there, she wept. She wept, not caring if the figure saw, or what he would do to her.

~ 2 hours and 15 minutes in.​
    (also, add someone if you want, but they should beware my shovel.)

(Yo, dunno if Zeus mentioned it to you, but he's gonna have me GM for ya. I'll try my best - lemme know if you've got any requests or complaints!)

JASMINE
    The intruder took note of your shovel and kept his distance, but grinned as he saw you fall to the ground. He took a few steps forward. "Seems like you're in quite a bit of pain, little missy." Of course, you couldn't hear him as he spoke, but he didn't know that. He was a large, intimidating man - and a bit of a sadist at that, for the record. He towered above you, cloaking most of your body in his shadow.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'm not going to hurt you." This much was true. Thankfully, he was not authorized to perform any sort of intensive testing on you, or to harm you in any way. Despite his fearsome size, he was just a simple lab assistant. But, unfortunately, you were unaware of all this. "I'm just here to collect some notes for your tester. She likes to be very thorough with her subjects, y'see..." He'd pulled out a clipboard, and proceeded to scribble down data - presumably recording the progress of your transformation. He was at it for a while, and in your state of panic you lost track of time. Eventually, he slipped the clipboard back into one of his lab coat pockets, and began turning to leave. However, he stopped himself suddenly.

"Oh, I almost forgot! She did want me to get a blood sample..."

Your ears still hurt, but you were regaining your vision, and the pain in your muscles was starting to wear off a bit. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw the figure approaching you with a syringe in hand. What will you do?

SOLOMON
    Nicholas nodded softly as Solomon delivered a comfort lecture to him. Though he was crying in a little, huddled ball, and was still devastated by the facts that he had just faced, Nicholas could take sanctuary in Solomon's words. His bawling tempered into a gentle sob as time went on, and Nicholas could say that his friend's empathy aided in calming him down. "W-well... yeah." Nicholas interjected as Solomon mentioned how he was unlikeable. "I-it doesn't mean much to me. N-no one gives me the attention that I want, and I deserve that. I'm spineless, I'm pathetic, I'm aloof, I'm a weirdo, I'm... no one can find any redemption in me." Nicholas turns his head towards Solomon, his eyes starry with saline tears. "I feel like the only place where I feel at home is in my shell...my compu-"

Nicholas stopped his rant when he saw Solomon's predicament, the lump made him gag in horror, and after the initial shock, Nicholas attempted to rebuttal: "Y-yup...that's a tail..." His tone was terrified, his face filled with stupor, and his thoughts completely scrambled by the baffling inconsistency of a human (it was a stretch, though; Solomon looked like a big, pink, glazed donut without the hole) with a tail. His lips quivered as he tried to utter his unbridled fear of what was happening, though at the moment, something grim seemed to catch Nicholas' eye in the mirror.

It was now visible: Nicholas' "spine" had circumnavigated half of his head, stopping at his coccyx and the top of his head. Nicholas had shrunk quite a bit from when he first entered the room, his neck shrunk, his torso shrunk, and his limbs had also shrunk a good deal (Nicholas' hands practically gone, the fingers were unrecognizable, and they looked like weird, pale green mitts). Oddly enough, though, his head still kept its size, growing no larger or smaller. His eyebrows had vanished, and so had a good chunk of his hair, but the key difference was that at the top of Nicholas' head, a strange, triangular bit had begun to spring from the very top of Nicholas' "spine". It appeared to be hinged, and it was able to be lifted up and down. You noticed this from the way Nicholas' head bobbed. Funny. It almost seemed like a helmet made out of shell.

Shell...

helmet...

shelmet...

Oh dear...

The two of them seemed to reach the realization at the same time. It startled Solomon a bit, like a lightbulb switching on, and he wondered why the thought hadn't occured to him sooner. It seemed so obvious in retrospect, but at the same time, it was completely absurd. No way, he thought. He looked at his own reflection - by this point, even his mother would have a hard time recognizing him - and then to Nicholas, then back... That can't be right. That's like... something straight out of a science fiction novel... As he continued to take in what he was seeing, though, it became harder and harder to doubt his conclusion.

"We're turning into Pokemon." He chuckled a little after he said it. He couldn't help it - it just sounded so ridiculous! "Wow. I mean, I just... wow..."

In a way, he was sort of relieved, if only because he finally had an explanation for what was happening to him. Solomon recognized that knowing didn't really make their situation any better, objectively speaking, and that the premise of actually physically becoming a Pokemon brought up a lot of scary implications... But, at the moment, he simply couldn't take it seriously. As much as he wanted to second-guess himself, he knew very well that he wasn't dreaming or hallucinating, and that didn't scare him as much as it should have. He was merely baffled and amazed by the reality of the situation. As it turned out, his initial theories were correct. This whole ordeal really was a sick joke!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    (Yo, dunno if Zeus mentioned it to you, but he's gonna have me GM for ya. I'll try my best - lemme know if you've got any requests or complaints!)

JASMINE
    The intruder took note of your shovel and kept his distance, but grinned as he saw you fall to the ground. He took a few steps forward. "Seems like you're in quite a bit of pain, little missy." Of course, you couldn't hear him as he spoke, but he didn't know that. He was a large, intimidating man - and a bit of a sadist at that, for the record. He towered above you, cloaking most of your body in his shadow.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'm not going to hurt you." This much was true. Thankfully, he was not authorized to perform any sort of intensive testing on you, or to harm you in any way. Despite his fearsome size, he was just a simple lab assistant. But, unfortunately, you were unaware of all this. "I'm just here to collect some notes for your tester. She likes to be very thorough with her subjects, y'see..." He'd pulled out a clipboard, and proceeded to scribble down data - presumably recording the progress of your transformation. He was at it for a while, and in your state of panic you lost track of time. Eventually, he slipped the clipboard back into one of his lab coat pockets, and began turning to leave. However, he stopped himself suddenly.

Your ears still hurt, but you were regaining your vision, and the pain in your muscles was starting to wear off a bit. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw the figure approaching you with a syringe in hand. What will you do?

The two of them seemed to reach the realization at the same time. It startled Solomon a bit, like a lightbulb switching on, and he wondered why the thought hadn't occured to him sooner. It seemed so obvious in retrospect, but at the same time, it was completely absurd. No way, he thought. He looked at his own reflection - by this point, even his mother would have a hard time recognizing him - and then to Nicholas, then back... That can't be right. That's like... something straight out of a science fiction novel... As he continued to take in what he was seeing, though, it became harder and harder to doubt his conclusion.

"We're turning into Pokemon." He chuckled a little after he said it. He couldn't help it - it just sounded so ridiculous! "Wow. I mean, I just... wow..."

In a way, he was sort of relieved, if only because he finally had an explanation for what was happening to him. Solomon recognized that knowing didn't really make their situation any better, objectively speaking, and that the premise of actually physically becoming a Pokemon brought up a lot of scary implications... But, at the moment, he simply couldn't take it seriously. As much as he wanted to second-guess himself, he knew very well that he wasn't dreaming or hallucinating, and that didn't scare him as much as it should have. He was merely baffled and amazed by the reality of the situation. As it turned out, his initial theories were correct. This whole ordeal really was a sick joke!

(Thankyou very much for GMing piez! I'm very, very glad that you could consider taking the extra time and putting it to this use of this rp. Words fail to describe how happy I am.)

SOLOMON
    "Uhhh..." Nicholas gulped slightly, a little bit from the anxiety of his developing shell, and a bit from what you just postulated. There was a long pause after this gulp. He, like Solomon, wrestled with the thought in his mind for a bit. It took a bit longer for him to accept it, for he was much more vain than Solomon, though after looking at Solomon's slimy, bulging tail one last time, he had no other choice. "Y-yeah...you're right..."

"You're right...W-what are we gonna do?" Nicholas sat down, feeling much more comfortable in a reclined, sitting position... Safe from any birdie who would get the idea in his head to come down and peck at him!

Nicholas had to shake his head a bit to get that weird, unprecedented instinct out of his head, but it was still weird. After coming to terms with the fact that there was no escaping what he would become, Nicholas began to really contemplate what being a pokemon might mean. He couldn't go back to his house and sleep in his bed, and who knew what being a pokemon might entail. He would be less than human, he would be fed out of bowl and expected to obey whoever presided over him without any rebuttal (he was used to this, fortunately, his mother had beat him into submission a long time ago) Speaking of his mother...wouldn't she be upset at him for tearing a part all of the hope and joy she had put into her son? His mommy raised Nicholas to be an upstanding representation of the family, not an animal...

Nicholas would have sobbed had he any more time to ponder the consequences of being a pokemon. Lucky for Nicholas, he had just caught glimpse of his ugly, deformed stubs that used to be his hands. He knew a lot of pokemon that had paws or feet...but none that lacked any hands completely. "What pokemon am I gonna be?" he said and thought, darting his thick-lipped head towards Solomon...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    (Yeah, no problem, man!)

SOLOMON
    "Uhhh..." Nicholas gulped slightly, a little bit from the anxiety of his developing shell, and a bit from what you just postulated. There was a long pause after this gulp. He, like Solomon, wrestled with the thought in his mind for a bit. It took a bit longer for him to accept it, for he was much more vain than Solomon, though after looking at Solomon's slimy, bulging tail one last time, he had no other choice. "Y-yeah...you're right..."

"You're right...W-what are we gonna do?" Nicholas sat down, feeling much more comfortable in a reclined, sitting position... Safe from any birdie who would get the idea in his head to come down and peck at him!

Nicholas had to shake his head a bit to get that weird, unprecedented instinct out of his head, but it was still weird. After coming to terms with the fact that there was no escaping what he would become, Nicholas began to really contemplate what being a pokemon might mean. He couldn't go back to his house and sleep in his bed, and who knew what being a pokemon might entail. He would be less than human, he would be fed out of bowl and expected to obey whoever presided over him without any rebuttal (he was used to this, fortunately, his mother had beat him into submission a long time ago) Speaking of his mother...wouldn't she be upset at him for tearing a part all of the hope and joy she had put into her son? His mommy raised Nicholas to be an upstanding representation of the family, not an animal...

Nicholas would have sobbed had he any more time to ponder the consequences of being a pokemon. Lucky for Nicholas, he had just caught glimpse of his ugly, deformed stubs that used to be his hands. He knew a lot of pokemon that had paws or feet...but none that lacked any hands completely. "What pokemon am I gonna be?" he said and thought, darting his thick-lipped head towards Solomon...

"O-Oh, that's right," said Solomon. He was still thoroughly dumbfounded, and stumbled a bit over his words. "That thing you've got on your head definitely gives it away, but you're not from Unova, so you probably wouldn't recognize..." He paused, and added, sheepishly, "N-Not to sound elitist or anything! I bet if you quizzed me on Johto Pokemon I'd only know one or two of them, haha...! But, yeah, uh... Shelmet. That's what it's called - the Pokemon you're probably, err, turning into..." God, it still sounded completely absurd to say aloud. Given the circumstances, though, there was pretty much no way to avoid sounding awkward while discussing their unfortunate predicament.

"It's a Bug-Type," he went on, intent on giving his best attempt at describing the Pokemon in question. "Sort of like a little snail in a suit of armor. They can hide in their shell for protection, whenever they're scared or upset. I always thought they were really cute, to be honest... Sorry, that was probably a weird thing to say. Haha..." His explanation wasn't much, but he hoped it'd at least give Nicholas a better idea of what he was in for. Hopefully the kid wasn't squeamish about Bug Pokemon.

Glancing towards the mirror again, Solomon remembered he had his own transformation to worry about as well. "And... I guess I'm gonna be a Goodra, huh...?" Considering his tail and all of the slime, it wasn't hard to deduce which Pokemon he was stuck with. The realization was starting to settle in. Still, he wasn't exactly upset about it, though he knew he should have been. He was at least glad that he knew what a Goodra was. While he'd never met one in person, as they were more common overseas, it was a fairly popular Pokemon. He'd heard about it from trainers and had seen a few in pictures. "I'll have to learn to live with the slime, won't I?" he said aloud, while he silently mulled it over in his head.

"Do you think the change is gonna be... well, uh... permanent?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    (Yeah, no problem, man!)

"O-Oh, that's right," said Solomon. He was still thoroughly dumbfounded, and stumbled a bit over his words. "That thing you've got on your head definitely gives it away, but you're not from Unova, so you probably wouldn't recognize..." He paused, and added, sheepishly, "N-Not to sound elitist or anything! I bet if you quizzed me on Johto Pokemon I'd only know one or two of them, haha...! But, yeah, uh... Shelmet. That's what it's called - the Pokemon you're probably, err, turning into..." God, it still sounded completely absurd to say aloud. Given the circumstances, though, there was pretty much no way to avoid sounding awkward while discussing their unfortunate predicament.

"It's a Bug-Type," he went on, intent on giving his best attempt at describing the Pokemon in question. "Sort of like a little snail in a suit of armor. They can hide in their shell for protection, whenever they're scared or upset. I always thought they were really cute, to be honest... Sorry, that was probably a weird thing to say. Haha..." His explanation wasn't much, but he hoped it'd at least give Nicholas a better idea of what he was in for. Hopefully the kid wasn't squeamish about Bug Pokemon.

Glancing towards the mirror again, Solomon remembered he had his own transformation to worry about as well. "And... I guess I'm gonna be a Goodra, huh...?" Considering his tail and all of the slime, it wasn't hard to deduce which Pokemon he was stuck with. The realization was starting to settle in. Still, he wasn't exactly upset about it, though he knew he should have been. He was at least glad that he knew what a Goodra was. While he'd never met one in person, as they were more common overseas, it was a fairly popular Pokemon. He'd heard about it from trainers and had seen a few in pictures. "I'll have to learn to live with the slime, won't I?" he said aloud, while he silently mulled it over in his head.

"Do you think the change is gonna be... well, uh... permanent?"

(Quick question: how's my writing? I feel like I might be doing something wrong, but that might just be me.)

SOLOMON
    "S-shelmet. sounds...weird." Like most things, Nicholas was indifferent to snails. They were pretty small, they slumped around, and generally weren't all that impressive. Nicholas heart did skip, however, at the mention of being able to hide in their shell. "S-so no big pidgey can come down and give me a peck because of my shell right?" Nicholas had to jumble a bit to get that spastic instinct out of his head. What was a little birdie gonna do to him? "Uhh...woops. I got a bit excited there..."
    Nicholas wasn't all that squeamish to bug type pokemon, though. Even though he hated going on fields (Nicholas had a fear of bee pokemon, mushrooms, and hated wet grass) Nicholas wasn't terrified by bug type pokemon at all. A little friend he had who used to live down the street owned a ledyba, a very cute and ditzy little thing.

Nicholas had mentally assumed the worst: that the changes would be permanent, though until Solomon's mention of that subject, Nicholas hadn't quite considered this. He wasn't just gonna be a snail, he was gonna be a snail for the rest of his life's duration. He came to terms with this rather quickly. At the moment, it was just as bad to him as being turned into a Pokemon for a day. "Well...Ihm not wheely Shure abouht..."

Nicholas couldn't talk quite right. His lips were Pretty damn big right now, and last time he checked, he had teeth in his mouth, too. His entire skeleton also felt...weirdly squishy, like the entire thing was made out of cartilage. "Uhhh...m-mhy wwippsss..." Nicholas put a mitt on his growing kisser. "I shurre hope ish nuht pehrmanent." Nicholas' tummy seemed strangely empty all of the sudden, and, too embarrassed to make big sentences, simply pointed over to the food and water bowls sheepishly. "F-foohd..." Nicholas felt like a helpless child.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016

JASMINE

Jasmine, 2 hours and 20 minutes in.

Jasmine saw the large figure holding the needle, and her body was filled with adrenaline. Suddenly not feeling any pain, she got to her feet and flung her shovel bone to knock of the needle from the man's hand. Upon the bone returning, Jasmine caught it. She proceeded to jump into the air and hit his head with her weapon, knocking him unconscious. Catching his clipboard, Jasmine found out that she could no longer read very well. She managed to figure out the man was a scientist of some sort, and he was only going to take a blood sample. Feeling very bad, she used the needle on herself and put it on the clipboard. Seeing a pencil in his pocket, she did her best to right 'I am sorry' on the corner of the clipboard. She sat him up against the wall as best she could, and felt her strength starting to ebb. She leaned against the other wall, and fell asleep as her feet and hands started to shrink and become slightly pointed.

~ 2 hours and 50 minutes in.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    (Quick question: how's my writing? I feel like I might be doing something wrong, but that might just be me.)

SOLOMON
    "S-shelmet. sounds...weird." Like most things, Nicholas was indifferent to snails. They were pretty small, they slumped around, and generally weren't all that impressive. Nicholas heart did skip, however, at the mention of being able to hide in their shell. "S-so no big pidgey can come down and give me a peck because of my shell right?" Nicholas had to jumble a bit to get that spastic instinct out of his head. What was a little birdie gonna do to him? "Uhh...woops. I got a bit excited there..."
    Nicholas wasn't all that squeamish to bug type pokemon, though. Even though he hated going on fields (Nicholas had a fear of bee pokemon, mushrooms, and hated wet grass) Nicholas wasn't terrified by bug type pokemon at all. A little friend he had who used to live down the street owned a ledyba, a very cute and ditzy little thing.

Nicholas had mentally assumed the worst: that the changes would be permanent, though until Solomon's mention of that subject, Nicholas hadn't quite considered this. He wasn't just gonna be a snail, he was gonna be a snail for the rest of his life's duration. He came to terms with this rather quickly. At the moment, it was just as bad to him as being turned into a Pokemon for a day. "Well...Ihm not wheely Shure abouht..."

Nicholas couldn't talk quite right. His lips were Pretty damn big right now, and last time he checked, he had teeth in his mouth, too. His entire skeleton also felt...weirdly squishy, like the entire thing was made out of cartilage. "Uhhh...m-mhy wwippsss..." Nicholas put a mitt on his growing kisser. "I shurre hope ish nuht pehrmanent." Nicholas' tummy seemed strangely empty all of the sudden, and, too embarrassed to make big sentences, simply pointed over to the food and water bowls sheepishly. "F-foohd..." Nicholas felt like a helpless child.

(Nah, it's fine. Or at least I think so. To be honest, I'm really not one to give writing advice.)

Solomon gazed down at Nicholas, his expression full of pity. The poor kid looked so small and fragile, especially in comparison to Solomon, who'd gained a substantial amount of height and weight by now. Noticing the boy's request, he was momentarily puzzled before noticing that Nicholas seemed a little wobbly, like he was having trouble moving his body. He understood. "Here, don't worry! I can get that for you."

This would be easier said than done.

As he stood up, Solomon immediately felt unbalanced. In the time he'd spent sitting, the transformation had taken quite a toll on his entire lower body. His hips and thighs were disproportionately huge, while his feet seemed way too small. The tail was probably supposed to help compensate for that... but, Solomon had never had a tail before, so naturally he wasn't used to it yet. It felt like more of a hindrance than anything else. His center of balance had been completely lost, and it'd take him a while to find it again. However, he'd resolved himself to helping Nicholas, and would not go back on his word. For the time being, he was primarily concerned with getting himself to the food bowl. He wobbled back and forth as he walked. It definitely looked pretty stupid. His belly even jiggled a bit, like it was made of jello - which it was, basically. The whole ordeal took only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity to Solomon.

He was rather proud of himself when he managed to reach the food bowl without incident. Now another challenge presented itself: he had to avoid dripping any of his goop into the bowl. He wasn't sure if he wanted to risk picking it up, since his hands were so slimy. He'd probably just have to slide it over to Nicholas. Alright. He could do that! Carefully, he kneeled down beside the bowl, and lowered his head, and... something brushed the side of his face. An... antenna? Right. Goodras have those... He lifted it away from his face, making sure it didn't slip over the bowl at all. All these new appendages were starting to really become a hassle! Ok, lemme try again... Keeping his head back, he reached for the side of the bowl and managed to scootch it a bit towards its destination. So far so good. He hobbled cautiously to the side and nudged it a little further... and then some more... There! The bowl now sat right in front of Nicholas. He'd of course gotten a bit of slime on one of the sides, but the food itself was absolutely pristine.

"There you go! Sorry, I uh... I'm kind of a mess, aren't I?"

Jasmine, 2 hours and 20 minutes in.

Jasmine saw the large figure holding the needle, and her body was filled with adrenaline. Suddenly not feeling any pain, she got to her feet and flung her shovel bone to knock of the needle from the man's hand. Upon the bone returning, Jasmine caught it. She proceeded to jump into the air and hit his head with her weapon, knocking him unconscious. Catching his clipboard, Jasmine found out that she could no longer read very well. She managed to figure out the man was a scientist of some sort, and he was only going to take a blood sample. Feeling very bad, she used the needle on herself and put it on the clipboard. Seeing a pencil in his pocket, she did her best to right 'I am sorry' on the corner of the clipboard. She sat him up against the wall as best she could, and felt her strength starting to ebb. She leaned against the other wall, and fell asleep as her feet and hands started to shrink and become slightly pointed.

~ 2 hours and 50 minutes in.​

JASMINE
    The man returned to consciousness after you'd already fallen soundly asleep. He lifted a hand to his head and muttered a few expletives. That was gonna leave him with a nasty headache for the rest of the day, and he was not happy about it. He grumbled irritably and glared across the room at you, thinking to himself about how much he'd love to punish you in return... but, of course, he couldn't. That would cost him his job - a scary thought, considering what his superiors would probably do to him if he got himself fired. They wouldn't be keen on the idea of letting a former employee just walk out with knowledge of these experiments. He'd likely become a test subject himself, or worse... He shuddered at the thought.

It was then that he noticed the clipboard. The message you left for him was met with a mistrusting sneer, but he did very much appreciate the blood sample. Despite the delay, he'd gotten everything he came for, and quickly took his leave. He would not be there to greet you when you woke up.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    (Nah, it's fine. Or at least I think so. To be honest, I'm really not one to give writing advice.)

Solomon gazed down at Nicholas, his expression full of pity. The poor kid looked so small and fragile, especially in comparison to Solomon, who'd gained a substantial amount of height and weight by now. Noticing the boy's request, he was momentarily puzzled before noticing that Nicholas seemed a little wobbly, like he was having trouble moving his body. He understood. "Here, don't worry! I can get that for you."

This would be easier said than done.

As he stood up, Solomon immediately felt unbalanced. In the time he'd spent sitting, the transformation had taken quite a toll on his entire lower body. His hips and thighs were disproportionately huge, while his feet seemed way too small. The tail was probably supposed to help compensate for that... but, Solomon had never had a tail before, so naturally he wasn't used to it yet. It felt like more of a hindrance than anything else. His center of balance had been completely lost, and it'd take him a while to find it again. However, he'd resolved himself to helping Nicholas, and would not go back on his word. For the time being, he was primarily concerned with getting himself to the food bowl. He wobbled back and forth as he walked. It definitely looked pretty stupid. His belly even jiggled a bit, like it was made of jello - which it was, basically. The whole ordeal took only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity to Solomon.

He was rather proud of himself when he managed to reach the food bowl without incident. Now another challenge presented itself: he had to avoid dripping any of his goop into the bowl. He wasn't sure if he wanted to risk picking it up, since his hands were so slimy. He'd probably just have to slide it over to Nicholas. Alright. He could do that! Carefully, he kneeled down beside the bowl, and lowered his head, and... something brushed the side of his face. An... antenna? Right. Goodras have those... He lifted it away from his face, making sure it didn't slip over the bowl at all. All these new appendages were starting to really become a hassle! Ok, lemme try again... Keeping his head back, he reached for the side of the bowl and managed to scootch it a bit towards its destination. So far so good. He hobbled cautiously to the side and nudged it a little further... and then some more... There! The bowl now sat right in front of Nicholas. He'd of course gotten a bit of slime on one of the sides, but the food itself was absolutely pristine.

"There you go! Sorry, I uh... I'm kind of a mess, aren't I?"

SOLOMON

Though he would have waddled to the food by himself, Nicholas wasn't unwelcome to his acquaintance picking up his food for him. Nicholas' kept his back hunched over when sitting, mainly because of changes in his back and spine, but moreover, Nicholas felt very, very safe in this position. Though he didn't calculate any birds or frogs or bigger pokemon at the time, Nicholas' instincts were beginning to cue in. It felt more natural for him to stay in one position, hunched up and vigilant over himself. He felt quite nice, as if nothing in the world could hurt him, and that though he might be little, he was safe.

Nicholas watched Solomon stand up, and hobble about clumsily to grab his friend's food. Though it would have been amusing to any onlooker seeing a big, tubby half-human wobbling about with a dogbowl in it's paws, it terrified Nicholas. Solomon looked big and tall, and to Nicholas, it looked as if any second he could whomp him to shreds. Nicholas' fear was a bit like that of a toddler seeing being terrified by an amusement park mascot. Nicholas cringed slightly as he saw the big brute wobble toward him, and though his intimidation wasn't all that overbearing, Nicholas still felt strangely uncomfortable.

Nicholas nodded gently after the food was set out in front of him, his lips too big to speak, slightly nervous from Solomon's girth, and slightly endeared by Solomon's compassion. He took out his hands, but after realizing that his hands were gone (his arms were also starting to melt) gingerly stuck his face into the bowl, trying to suck the food down his gullet. The texture annoyed Nicholas, his teeth were gone, and his only option was to gulp the food as if it were a big, salty, soy sauce smoothie. As would anyone that would have been put in his circumstance, Nicholas did feel rather embarrassed eating out of a bowl like a dog. Though his shame was reflexive; he didn't feel as if he was displeasing Solomon, but rather himself.

It was too late to nip this shame at the bud, by the time he had finished his food. He began to feel a sort of cosmic loneliness in his gut. An indifferent scowl came on his face as he looked towards Solomon. Before his mind could be tormented and encoiled further by his melancholy thoughts, he caught glimpse of the toy-corner.

At the far left of the escapade of dolls and playthings stood a small, rubbery little figurine. It was about 2 inches tall, thickly built, and extremely minimalistic: it only had a head, body and limbs; no face, no fine detail at all. Nicholas kept his glare on this little doll, completely inattentive to any other of the more interesting gizmos. It was reverse psychology on Nicholas' part: while he should have been more stimulated and interested by the bigger, brighter toys, he felt an odd empathy course through his veins when he looked at that doll. Nicholas felt the same emptiness he felt in that doll, and he wanted to have it. It seemed friendless, he seemed friendless, and maybe the doll needed a little bit of love. Looking at Solomon with gloomy eyes, Nicholas lifted his arm in the toy's direction, gesturing for Solomon to go and grab the little doll for him, in spite of himself (he was 14, a bit old for playing with toys).

Back