• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gens Ev'd Training Service

Genesis7

Iv Breed
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I can train through ev's for you and it'll take me a day to do them so don't rush me. I would like something good in return prefer what's on the wants list here. I hope I be successful in making this thread big for everyone to enjoy ev'd trained pokes.
    All pokemon are legit of course.

Rules:

No Spamming/Flamming
    Respect everyone
    No Pm's towards me please
    will be ignored if you pm
    Legit offers of course in return
    Form:

Name/FC:
    Pokemon:
    Ev's spread:
    Offers:

There we go make your offers here and when i'm offline i'll make sure to check this when I come back on.

My Wants:

Shiny pokemon
    Good Iv'd pokemon
    Ev'd Pokemon

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    im interested in your Service as im busy setting up a trade thread on another forum but, you are a new member.

can you prove your trustworthiness?

(there are too many thieves/hackers out there)

Genesis7

Iv Breed
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    im interested in your Service as im busy setting up a trade thread on another forum but, you are a new member.

can you prove your trustworthiness?

(there are too many thieves/hackers out there)

How do I prove that when I'm breeding them and ev training them to level 100 for you and yes I see that you can even check the pokemon before. It's going to be legit and follow the form.

Back