• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get any sprite you want here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2005
    Deoxyspeedy's Mutation lab

Hello this is Deoxyspeedy, this is a place where you can ask for sprites, I do fusions, recolors, and when I give you your pokemon you can tell me if you want a certificate with the pokemon, and also I'm looking for help, if anyone wants to help me then private message me, or tell me here. Also Raven is helping too, so you can ask me, or Raven

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Yeah, I'm ganna be helping him. Deoxyspeedy, why don't you show them what you can do.

Heres some of my work.

~Fusions~

~Recolors~

~Devils~

~Angels~

~Trainers~

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2005
    You make really good sprites!Sure, here is one example. I call this one Vampire Togepy, oh yeah, I love making shadow pokemon, they are fun to make, but Vampire Togepy isn't a shadow pokemon, if someone asks me for a shadow pokemon they will see how it looks like.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Still,the shading is atrocious. And dint tell me you are using MSPaint colors? > >';

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    hey i use MS paint and mine are ok...anyway i agree with Tyranitar_Dude work on the shading then start taking requests

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    wow inverting the colours, that still not shading, if you dont know how just look at a tutorial!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Can some one edit for me a Grass/Steel and posion type of eeveelution based on FR/LG sprites? I want it 256 colored. Please

Back