• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get any sprite you want here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    He didnt delete it he edited it...
    edit:nvm yeah he deleted it.

Last edited:

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Deoxyspeedy said:
    Does anybody here want something? This thread is only for asking for sprites.
    kid, before you can open up a sprite request thread, you should amke sure the workds are good, not plain unshaded colors, thats why there aren't any requests

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Shinin said:
    Raven, save sprites as .png files or .gif files, not .jpg.

actually .bmp does work since on paint, there isnt a .png, and gif messes the coloring up

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2005
    This thread is going all wrong! that's it I'm closing this thread!***Thread closed***

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    (Raven) said:
    I save them as .jpg if I don't then I can't up load them for a URL.

use photobucket, it is ALOT better then anything else. since it has the tag, url, and image code

Deoxyspeedy said:
    This thread is going all wrong! that's it I'm closing this thread!***Thread closed***

actually, its called advice and you cant close a thread, only mods can do that, which your not, and they only close them if the creator of the thread says inappropriate stuff

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Deoxyspeedy said:
    Should I say Improper stuff?
    its called advice, not improper, sicne these are just suggestions, since most sprite request people have shading on their stuff.

edit: no problem raven

Back