• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get RE GC remake or RE4?

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Hey, on monday i'm going to the game store, and i don't know if i should buy Resident Evil Remake for the GC or Resident Evil 4.
    I've read that RE4 is a tier above RE, but my friend already has RE4. The thing is, his RE4 game was borrowed from his friend, and furthermore my friend hasn't finished playing the game yet. ALSO, i can only come to his house once a week to play it.
    But, since we'd both have RE4, that'd be a waste...

So, i wanna know, which game is the scariest? And which game am i better off with?

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Being an RE expert and founder of the Resident Evil Fanclub...

I'll tell you.

REmake is hands down scarier

RE4- Awsomest game ever! Alot of action, (Ever seen Mr.Kennedy go through a laser grid?) Alot of thrills and a better camera\firing system.

The choice is yours, In my opinion RE4 is better. ( Has more to do once finished, Mercenaries\Assignment Ada. Plus, The Handcannon Owns! .50 magnum, good to go.)

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    hmm thnx =)
    before i was leaning towards RE4, but now that i know RE remake is scarier, i'm even more in a dilemma lol
    i will get RE4 if there's no more reason to get the remake, though =/

zephern

Finishing up school, hacking
    Years
    RE4 For Wii?

I read an online internet article about Resident Evil 4 being on a release of the Nintendo Wii. I am a liitle gittery about this.
    ^-^

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    It's expected to release in the US June 25th, and June 29th in Europe. So far it looks awesome with the Wii Remote gameplay. 8D

The Triumvirate

Making Pokémon totally Metal
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Same here, actually. Judging by the fact that this will be $30, there's not gonna be anything new in this version besides the controls.

Ichiro Miyamoto

The Reminder
    Years
    The original RE remake would be scarier. For an overall better game, get RE4. Even though I don't play it anymore, it's still one of the best games for the Gamecube

Back