• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Nobody knows me so I rock!
    This is my first post outside the rom hacking board... from a year ago.
    I like the look of this get together.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • I have Photoshop through.....questionable methods >.>
    Can't remember who it was, but someone in one of the manga scanlation groups I used to lurk around gave a link. Still works >:D
    @coin3: you should like the way the get together looks, since its still got plenty of life left in it!

Tailor

Objection!
    Years
  • Nobody knows me so I rock!
    This is my first post outside the rom hacking board... from a year ago.
    I like the look of this get together.
    Well, then this is the time to meet some new people!

@tailor: That is a freaking AWESOME sig there. Request or just something stolen? XP
    Well, I found it on the internet. It's called signaturebar.com

Last edited:

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • Thats what I am doing!
    Seeing as how I was the same as him, just my 10 posts before the Get Together were made....three years ago o.o

Years
  • I try to make my own sigs from pictures I find on photobucket or something. Or I'll just use one of the ones a friend made for me a long time ago. <3

Edit:// It's about 5 PM where I am.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • Yeah, but I was gonna change the avatar with it. Its supposed to be a gif where Tomo (the one with the giraffe hat) stands up, says "Im not bothering anyone" and then sits down.
    Azumanga would be fun, but not quite robust and manly like me >.>

@tailor: fav game character? thats tough....first that comes to mind would be Ratchet from the Ratchet and Clank games.

Tailor

Objection!
    Years
  • Yeah, but I was gonna change the avatar with it. Its supposed to be a gif where Tomo (the one with the giraffe hat) stands up, says "Im not bothering anyone" and then sits down.
    Azumanga would be fun, but not quite robust and manly like me >.>

@tailor: fav game character? thats tough....first that comes to mind would be Ratchet from the Ratchet and Clank games.

Ratchet and Clank rock! I'm very curious about Crack in time, go Nefarious. And did you see that new weapon (scepter) of Clank, SO COOL!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back