• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Emil did become a bad ass near the end when.....yeah.

I got the perfect ending.

But I'll never understand
Spoiler:

And yeah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2MK84kNXE Part 2 is in the related videos.

@spoiler: Whaaat!? What happened in your ending? My ending was something stupid like
Spoiler:

Darnit. Angryfaceeee >:I

/goes to watch video

Ummmm hi Tailor :'D

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
@spoiler: Whaaat!? What happened in your ending? My ending was something stupid like
Spoiler:

Darnit. Angryfaceeee >:I

/goes to watch video

Ummmm hi Tailor :'D

: o

That ending sucks.

xD

By the way, do you have AIM or MSN? : o

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I'm happy I got to enter at least one contest. Maybe I'll enter another one after school. ;o

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
^^Erm, the PoCo get together.

'm happy I got to enter at least one contest. Maybe I'll enter another one after school. ;o
Which one did you enter?

subject change: The top of my sternum hurts like a muthhaaa. Every time I inhale, it aches like mad. Please insert 800 milligram ibuprofens in my math. Edit: Math? I mean mouth.

Last edited:
Years
lawl wut?

I'm just glad I could join in the 360 stuffs. btw, anyone wanna play something with me for the freeplay?

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I wish I could have done the gaming thingy D: But I has no XBox nor whateverPCgamesweregoingon. I was gonna enter the pixel art contest, but... I never made anything. 8D;; /failure
That crossword was insane :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back