• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
Frustrating. I keep screwing up in simple places. So I went off to read my summer reading. 400 page book I need to read by monday. Just started :P

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I wonder how many posts people will lose if this thread got deleted. I definetly know not a lot of people will be happy.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
@Mizaki: Awesome theme. Vizard Ichigo ftw >:3 And I would be upset, seeing as I would be missing 100+ posts >:O
@Tailor: I go to a private school, and this is pretty normal for it, so I have grown to deal with it

Tailor

Objection!
Years
I wonder how many posts people will lose if this thread got deleted. I definetly know not a lot of people will be happy.

Well I'm thinking about creating an own chatterbox when this is finished.

@Mizaki: Awesome theme. Vizard Ichigo ftw >:3
@Tailor: I go to a private school, and this is pretty normal for it, so I have grown to deal with it

oooo,
I'm just a (boring) public school boy. What is actually the difference between Private and Public school? (If I may ask...)

Last edited:

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
oooo,
I'm just a (boring) public school boy. What is actually the difference between Private and Public? (If I may ask...)
Well, private schools usually boast a more difficult curriculum or something like that. Also, mine is FREAKISHLY SMALL. Like 100 people from Pre-K 12th.
Oh yeah, its common for a WHOLE EDUCATION SYSTEM to be in one private school, so you could end up going there your whole life until college.

Tailor

Objection!
Years
Well, private schools usually boast a more difficult curriculum or something like that. Also, mine is FREAKISHLY SMALL. Like 100 people from Pre-K 12th.
Oh yeah, its common for a WHOLE EDUCATION SYSTEM to be in one private school, so you could end up going there your whole life until college.

Wow we have around, 700 to 1000 people at our school.
And Private school is also a thing you won't find much in The Netherlands

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
EXACTLY!
Also, I just discovered the extract tool in Photoshop. Almost as mindblowing as the magnetic lasso tool :O

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Like 100 people from Pre-K 12th.

Wow. There were more than five times than that in my graduating class. o_o; There are over 2 thousand people at my high school. (...And there's another high school in the district. XD)

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
Wow. There were more than five times than that in my graduating class. o_o; There are over 2 thousand people at my high school. (...And there's another high school in the district. XD)

Yeah, I am in a graduating class of FIVE. A few years ago, we had a graduating class of ONE PERSON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back