• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together starting this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
Years
  • Short story contest sounds right up my alley. Is it original fiction or fanfiction? I don't think I can participate in a lot of the more artsy events, however this sounds a lot like the fun you can have at a carnival even if your only walking up and down the midway taking in the sights. I'm really looking forward to this!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    People will stream these services directly from their computers to an addition on the pages we are hosting so we can see what's happening.

So people somewhere are meeting up? Or people are just streamin videos of themselves playing vidoegames?

Danielle The Great

Why be smooth?
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Hm, I'm thinking of entering either the Short Writing comp., the Sing-off, or the design a trainer..

Two questions, though.

Short writing: Can short writing be a poem? Or does it have to be an actual story?

Design a trainer: Can I base my design off of an actual person? There's a certain band I like, so I want to see if I can make Pokemon trainers based off of them.

I'm really looking forward to this. =)

Years
  • This sounds totally awesome! I have been sick of living in a place with few fans to be crazy about Pokemon with, having a forum party (and Skype) sounds awesome! I can't come on Friday, but every day after that is good ^_^!

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • Hmm.. this will be my very first Get-together, but i'm definitely looking forward to it! Does the AMV have to be based on pokemon? or just anything? Because I've made a lot of AMV and i'd like to show some off I guess ^_^' and about the time... I'm totally confused about it.. i'm currently in Virginia, USA. That's where i'll be through out the event, so at what time should I get on? 0.0

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • My question is, does each event span the 4 days? (Except movies etc...) I mean like the Drawing, Singing and Pic. I basically mean those.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • are all of the Event Oraganizers chosen or no?

In a word: yes. Everyone that has the Green Event Organizer Banner (Or the shortened version such as myself) as the organizers. You had to sign up in the older threads, but basically everything is already covered.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Is the gaming things going to on computer or console?

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
  • Heh this sounds like a lot of fun. :] I didn't participate in the years before, so I might as well now. xD I'll see what I can do.

.Hoenn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Does anybody know where i can download starcraft for free?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    This get-togehter is going to be real fun. I'm so excited to participate in numerous events. and win. I'm glad to see my PokeHumanfication idea I PMed to Hiroshi will be an event and since I didn't actually want to host I'm definetly entering.

For the relay race and speedrun contest please tell me the games are either ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, or leafgreen cuz those are to only ones I can play on my phone, that is if I can find a regular gamebor emulator which I think I can?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I realize that I'm a new user, but I was wondering; could I also participate in the get-together?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back