• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Well Daegon!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • The Truth Exposed: Daegon's Brother
    Evil deeds of the brother

Chapter 1: The Background

A while back, Daegon went into amnesia. He remembers nothing from this year- only those things that took place over a year ago.

His brother hates him because he is so good at everything. Fencing, martial arts, computers, programming, you name it.

Chapter 2: The "Get Brother Banned" scheme
    When Daegon was supposedly 11, he wrote a program to mask your IP address (according to the brother). The evil brother now masks his IP as Daegon's, so when he gets IP banned, so does his brother.

When Daegon was in amnesia, his brother tricked him into telling him all of Daegon's online passwords. That disgusts me.

Epilogue: Admirable traits
    Through all of this trickery and hate, Daegon does not hate his brother. After all, why should he hate his brother just because his brother hates him? *applauds*

-THE END-

Yay! Daegon's bro EXPOSED!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • How do you know all this about him? Do you know him personally, because this could all be a lie. Not trying to dampen the mood, but I was just wondering.

EDIT: I just saw the post that Daegmon made, so Okay. Sorry for the question.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    The Truth Exposed: Daegon's Brother
    Evil deeds of the brother

Chapter 1: The Background

A while back, Daegon went into amnesia. He remembers nothing from this year- only those things that took place over a year ago.

His brother hates him because he is so good at everything. Fencing, martial arts, computers, programming, you name it.

Chapter 2: The "Get Brother Banned" scheme
    When Daegon was supposedly 11, he wrote a program to mask your IP address (according to the brother). The evil brother now masks his IP as Daegon's, so when he gets IP banned, so does his brother.

When Daegon was in amnesia, his brother tricked him into telling him all of Daegon's online passwords. That disgusts me.

Epilogue: Admirable traits
    Through all of this trickery and hate, Daegon does not hate his brother. After all, why should he hate his brother just because his brother hates him? *applauds*

-THE END-

Yay! Daegon's bro EXPOSED!
    Bravo! *hands DarkMage31 an Oscar thats so messed up of Daegons brother, i mean who could hate their own flesh and blood so badly? geez it discusts me... but you can pull through this Daegon! Mind over matter! well...thats what i tell myself sometimes :P

Years
  • Thats some wonderful news! Im so happy for you! I hope you make it through ^-^ * cries with happieness * I hope you get through this all

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    The death of a certain member is about 80%.
    Unless someone comes up with $$; which I think
    is extremely unlikely.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i don't think none of the pc members care what you say because you are so jealous of your brother it makes me sick

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Edit:sorry satoshi i thaught you where posting it to me

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • JDBDPSX_Kimeron said:
    The death of a certain member is about 80%.
    Unless someone comes up with $$; which I think
    is extremely unlikely.

Will someone just ban this guy already...?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i'm sure if someone bans him he will just come back because they cannot ip ban him :(

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ohhh... ok satoshi i thaught you where attacking me :) well thats good i thaught i had an enemy :P

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hehe.... Thats not good is it i'm glad that didn't happen :) so is daegons brother banned now? i used to always talk to daegon on msn and sometimes his brother got on and tried to send me hentai :(

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Ok ~GET WELL DAEGON!!!!!!~~~~~ i hope you do :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, I went to the hospital and they've said that there's nothing to worry about.
    So no more get-well posts are needed. Could a mod please close this? I don't want
    to make anymore people worry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back