• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen geting celibi in g/s/c

Rayquanza619

master of majins
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2004
    Rayquaza Master said:
    does anyone know how to get celibi? :confused:
    You cant get celebi by catching it. You can only get it by gameshark code or nintendo promotion.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    You could catch it in the jap cyrstal version, but they took that out of the game, when they translated it. Sorry

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • If it were possible to trade over the 'net, I'd gladly give you one of my remaining 17 or so ;).

(Official. Not sharked.)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    you could get it in the US version on the first batch. If you have a boxed 1.0 version of Pokemon G/S it's worth about $100. Then after the first batch they upgraded the game to v1.1 and it's been that way ever since. Now you can't catch it...

Years
  • i have celebi without cheats
    its easy:
    TRADE IT WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS CELEBI FROM THE NINTENDO EVENT!
    Or get the japanese one
    i have the crystal in japanese and got celebi there aswell :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • home
    • Seen Jun 24, 2004
    Heres a hint for some of you people. I have been playing these games since they came out, and i have looked for hours and hours for ways to get mew. The only way that you can get pokemon that aren't suposed to be in the game is with GAMESHARK or CODEBREAKER. You cant fly around the world a million times then talk to your mom ten time to get celbi. IT WONT EVER WORK. Just get a gameshark!!

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
    Years
  • :badsmile: 01FBEDD0 :badsmile: :badsmile: 01FBEDD0 :badsmile: :badsmile: 01FBEDD0 :badsmile: :badsmile: 01FBEDD0 :badsmile:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    im sure you can get celebi in u.s version of crystal you get the big acorn (forgot its name -_-') and take it too kurt and he forms the gs ball and then you put it into the pokemon shrine and celbi comes level 30 i have done it before

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You can't get Celebri in US version, unless you have a Gameshark or from the Nintendo promo event!!!!!!!

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • fudge01 said:
    im sure you can get celebi in u.s version of crystal you get the big acorn (forgot its name -_-') and take it too kurt and he forms the gs ball and then you put it into the pokemon shrine and celbi comes level 30 i have done it before

you need the gsball, which is only obtainable via gameshark.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    im sure i got the gs ball without gameshark by geting the big acorn i think you get it by completing your pokedex and then oak or elm give it to you take it to kurt

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • Nope, the last time I checked you can ONLY get the ball via the special communications center event in Japan, and unfortunately, since they removed the goldenrod communications center in the Eng version, and the promotion over, there's no way you can get the ball =/

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • okay.... people quiet...

u cant get Celebi on US gsc w/o gameshark or Nintendo promo. crystal jap can....but not cystal US..... they did translate it... but removed it....

here, this is a GameShark code from crystal US i found looooong time ago...

91c089da

it will ..... okay..... after entering the code just go to Kurt's house in azalea.... the rest will be clear to you from there.

Back