• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting Interested in Pokemon again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2013
    Hey there, guess you can call me Loki(what can I say I am a huge fanboy of Norse mythology and trickster gods in general lol). I have been playing pokemon games since the first gen was released, in fact I think Blue version was the first lengthy game I finished to completion(well main story at least). While I have at least tried a version of every gen since my interested had been on the decline since I beat emerald version. I recently picked up Pokemon Black 2 a few days ago and I have finally been hooked again.

Now, I figured I try and post and intro here and hopefully meet a few friends to play with online on occasion and start posting on the forums here. I don't know to many people irl that are still into pokemon.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi, ~Loki~! There are so many Pokemon fans here, so you'll be enjoying your stay in no time! Nice to meet you, and welcome to Pokecommunity!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hi, Loki!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad you decided to join! Cool name, btw! I have also been playing Pokémon since the first generation and have been hooked ever since then. I'm glad Black 2 has gotten you back into the series. Did you like the prequel, Black 1? By the way, Pokémon X & Y are going to be released later this year in October for the 3DS, so I hope you stick around for that and try it out!

You've come to the right place if you want to talk about Pokémon and gaming in general! I also don't know too many people IRL who are still interested in Pokémon, which is why I come on here and relive the memories with others who also appreciate Pokémon. :p

Hope you stick around, and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2013
    Yeah I had White version and did enjoy it more then some of the recent versions but black 2 really hooked me in. Don't have 3DS but I am sure I will get one eventually

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Yeah I had White version and did enjoy it more then some of the recent versions but black 2 really hooked me in. Don't have 3DS but I am sure I will get one eventually

I also preferred my Black 2 over my Black [1] version. Idk, it just had a better story line, even though the games were very similar. You should definitely think about investing in a 3DS! I know it is an hefty amount of money, but the new Pokémon games are looking like they're going to be great. A definite change from previous Pokémon games for sure!

If you want to talk about it more, don't hesitate to VM. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2013
    Yeah like I said I will definitely get one at some point lol just not sure when right now. What does VM mean?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Yeah like I said I will definitely get one at some point lol just not sure when right now. What does VM mean?

It means visitor message. You basically message each other back and forth through your profiles if that makes sense. I'll send you one right now so you can see what I'm talking about!

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
    Years
    hey, looks like it's a little late to post but welcome to the forums! you'll be surprised by how many fans we have here. if you ever want to battle or trade, just ask me and i'll most likely be up for it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there Loki! Welcome to PC. I know we all go through that slump of not playing Pokemon, but we always make a return. Glad to hear you've gotten back into Pokemon. I'm AWsquared or you can call me Kouzan. Black 2 is the version I picked myself as my main game but I also have White 2 for trades and challenges and let me tell they are amazing. Glad you're enjoying them. We have a lot of forums that cover many Pokemon and non-Pokemon topics, so I hope you can make friends either way. If you're looking for a place to do online stuff, there's the Trade Corner and Battle Center. You can also battle people in our battle server on Pokemon Showdown. It's not through the games but it's a place where you can simulate battles with others. Pretty fun!

Hope to see you around and that you can enjoy it here!

Back