• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Getting Jirachi - True? Read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke-Master

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Is it true? Getting Jirachi is part of the game!
    Now we know the mystery of the Mossdeep Space Center and the white rock in front of it. It holds the key to Jirachi!

It COULD be true, because I have not tried it.

Well, everytime you talk to the white-coated guy in the Space Center, he says "The rocket launched safely! That's successful launch #..." The ... means a number. It is said that if it reaches 100, no more no less, you can go on board and go to the Moon to catch Jirachi!

Is it true? Many claim it is, but have not shown me a Jirachi... i really want that cute pokemon! Jirachi's like Mew, but it can't learn all TM's and it has an additional type: Steel.

If it is true, I will use my Master Ball on her! She must be hard to catch!

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    it is just a rumor you have to have pokemon collaseem and traserfer him to your game. hope this helpes

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Actually the only way to get Jirachi was to pre-order Pok?mon Colosseum and when you pre-order, they gave you a bonus disc that contained Jirachi and you had to transfer the Jirachi on to your game using a GameCube to GameBoy Advance link cable. But Pok?mon Colosseum came out last year, so you can't get Jirachi anymore unless you get the bonus disc off somewhere like ebay.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    yeah what they said, and remember if you even need anything just ask... ebay ^^
    though who said jirachi was a girl? isn't jirachi genderless?

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • You didn't nessisarily have to pre-order Pokemon Colluseum. I went to a store last year and they were selling the bonus disc for a penny each. Which was funny because they had a "Take a Penny, Leave a Penny" tray on the counter. XD

Is this information in any of the pinned threads? It seems like something that should be.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
  • Poke-Master said:
    Is it true? Getting Jirachi is part of the game!
    Now we know the mystery of the Mossdeep Space Center and the white rock in front of it. It holds the key to Jirachi!

It COULD be true, because I have not tried it.

Well, everytime you talk to the white-coated guy in the Space Center, he says "The rocket launched safely! That's successful launch #..." The ... means a number. It is said that if it reaches 100, no more no less, you can go on board and go to the Moon to catch Jirachi!

Is it true? Many claim it is, but have not shown me a Jirachi... i really want that cute pokemon! Jirachi's like Mew, but it can't learn all TM's and it has an additional type: Steel.

If it is true, I will use my Master Ball on her! She must be hard to catch!

Errrrt, Wrong answer ^_^; I got Four things:

1) IT'S ALL A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) It is Deoxys that is rumored that you can get this way, and you have to go on a sattlite.

3) Jirachi Is not a girl, it is a Sexless pokemon (self explanitory)

4) The guy that tell you the number, tells you how many weeks you have had the game!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back