• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting the Game on the Release Day

Years
    How often do you get a game on the release day?
    It has to be a game I have been waiting for, for a long time. The Last Guardian is something I am going to be getting on the release date, but other things like the new Fallout, I got a few days after.

Why would you get a game on the release day?
    Why? Because it is clearly a game I have been waiting to play.

What kind of games would you get on the release day?
    It depends on if I like it or not. I don't just buy FPS games on their release date.

What was the last game you got on the Release day?
    Fifa 11

Kwest

I need a costume
    Years
    Very rarely, usually only in the case of it being a sequel to a game that really impressed me.

Again it being it were a sequel to a game that really impressed me, or if I'd caught a preview of it from early development and it impressed me from there to continue following it's progress until release.

If you're asking for a genre I don't think I could say, perhaps more leaning towards RPG's such as the Pokemon handheld games. Otherwise apart from the criteria's above it'd be games of a series that I hadn't seen in a long while just to see what they've done with it. (Alice: Madness Returns!)

Must've been Halo 2 I think, my situation with money hasn't enabled me to purchase games on their release as frequent as I might have liked. xD

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Almost never. Usually always a day or two after.

Honestly, I have no idea. I'm rarely able to play it on the day it comes out too.

Games belonging to a series I really like.

Idolmaster Dearly Stars

Back