• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting this

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Ian, you're a penny pincher. You jsut don't want to dish out the clams and you're looking for any pitiful excuse to try to back your reasoning. Quite frankly you're being a god forsaken troll, coming here to this section, and bashing the game the very section is about, on multiple topics no less. I think it's time you showed yourself the door and left.

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    It's not worth 50 dollars. Am I a penny pincher because I don't like to waste money? Being wasteful is bad to society. I tip my Pizza delivery guys. and I'm not trolling, if I was trolling, I'd be bashing things, but I'm not bashing anything, I'm bring up very valid points.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Your points are not valid, because all you keep doing is stating your opinion as fact over and over and over again. Your trolling, your speak nothing but ill of the game in spite of your claims of being unbiased, and it really is time you left.

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    It's a fact that the game isn't worth buying unless you own Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, that's what I've said over and over again. That is a fact, it isn't worth it. It is a fact that RE4 is 20 dollars cheaper than PBR. And it remains to be seen as to whether or not you'll be able to find it used easily.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    You say it isn't worth it, but you often neglect the mention of that specific condition: owning Diamong or Pearl. And quite fraknly, who DOESN'T own diamond or pearl? There's this comic shop I visit regularly, fifteen to twenty people, mostly male, from the ages of fourteen to forty, after DP release all but one or two had Diamond or Pearl. some had both. Therein, PBR is worth it, as by and large people have the means to enjoy it fully. Just as these same people who purchased DP had at least one of the GBA games at their disposal, usually two or three, so that they could bring in their pokemon like they were told they could.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I openly admit that PBR is a D/P accessory, and that's why it is enjoyed by players like us. It helps to separate the serious players from the cheapskates in the online battling community. We openly admitted this point, and you disputed it with the price tag, despite claiming to have D/P yourself. Your only reasons are financial, thus you seem to unwittingly fit into the latter classification.

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    Well, I'm the only person I know despite my brother who owns diamond and or pearl.

Also, a 50 dollar accessory to a 35 dollar game, seems a little excessive.

Back