• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting totodile in XD?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    yea I beat the battle mountain like a million times. I never got anything. Where's my totodile? Do I have to beat it from lvl 1 to 100 with the same team and in one sitting?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    That is nice, but i cant help you as i am a newbie and does not much about the Pokemon games. i am here to learn about them.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Devilsmaster, your post was completely pointless. Please try contributing to the topic.

Years
    Did you complete the battle mountain in-game or did you select it from the list of options on the menu?

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Yes when you beat it without stopping from 1-100 then you can pick a GSC starter.

They will have an ellemental hyper beam. These are: Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Frenzy Plant.

Hope this helps

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Thanx Minos Yewman! I own Pokemon XD, so it really helps! Oh yeah, I'm a noob 2 this, so please don't critisize me!

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    No prob. If you do it on pkmn colosseum then you get a special ribbon for each of your pokemon.

Back