• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ghetsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Oh, I beat him on my first try as well.

My strategy was a hypnosis followed by dream eater with my Musharna on Confaquiqus and Elecktross, I had the luck to hit with hypnosis every time. Buffalant and Bisharp where swiftly taken down by my Sawk and Close Combat, though he doesn't evolve Sawk is a very useful Pokemon. And then Seismitoad was one shot by my Serperior. Hydregion I admit was a bit challenging but a combination of my Sawk weakening him and my Serperior finishing it off worked quite well.

I do admit to being over leveled though, by the time I was at this battle I was about level 60 with the pokemon I mentioned above. Oh yes that was the other thing, I went in with only Serperior, Musharana and Sawk in my party, I did use a few Full Restores so I wasn't just one shotting them all.

Years
  • I beat him comfortably first time, his Cofagarius took down my Braviary with Toxic and Protect so I sent out Haxorus and his Cofagarius kept using Protect which allowed me to set up 2 Dragon Dance and from that point on Haxorus took everything out in one hit. I was a bit disappointed, but on the other hand I should've expected as much since Haxorus' attack is beastly without boosts :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    We already have an active discussion on the final battle with Ghetsis in this thread (click). Please discuss how difficult it may have been for you there rather than having another separate thread discussing the battle between yourself and Ghetsis here.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back