• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Cheat!

Ghost Trainer

You can call me GT
    Years
    Have any of you people hered the one were you get 2 Gengar (male and female) (In silver and gold) and give it to the day care and then go to lavender town talk to Sebrena save turn it of wait for 24 hours then turn it on talk to Sebrena than fly to day care and pick up your Gengars then put them on Pokemon stadium 2 for another 24 hours put them back and take them back to the day care for another 24 hours when you turn it back on you get a egg when it hatches you get a red Gastly and evoles in to a red Haunter and evoles to red Gengar when you have that trade it to a friend for another 24 hours, get it back and finlely you get Malicite witch is a onix like head with a chain on it and atached to it is a small ghost I have tryed it andmesed up and I can not play my game boy(long story) any more so pleaese someone try it!

Years
    Ghost Trainer said:
    Have any of you people hered the one were you get 2 Gengar (male and female) (In silver and gold) and give it to the day care and then go to lavender town talk to Sebrena save turn it of wait for 24 hours then turn it on talk to Sebrena than fly to day care and pick up your Gengars then put them on Pokemon stadium 2 for another 24 hours put them back and take them back to the day care for another 24 hours when you turn it back on you get a egg when it hatches you get a red Gastly and evoles in to a red Haunter and evoles to red Gengar when you have that trade it to a friend for another 24 hours, get it back and finlely you get Malicite witch is a onix like head with a chain on it and atached to it is a small ghost I have tryed it andmesed up and I can not play my game boy(long story) any more so pleaese someone try it!
    Well, if its that complated, it has to be a fake. I doupt that that is real. I've never heard of it before...

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    girlgenius said:
    Well, if its that complated, it has to be a fake. I doupt that that is real. I've never heard of it before...

yea thats true(<-about being fake). normally the long complicated cheats r fake
    EXAMPLE:pikablu and the pkmn museum.~r/b/y(<-this is also fake :\ )
    that fake cheat takes about 3 freaken days out of my weak.:dead:

bottom line-fake

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I agree. It's fake! It's too hard! You need pokemon stadium, a game boy link and more!!!

This is what I think is true. (1 laugh=true, 2=sure true, 3=maybe, 4=no, and 5=no way you think we believe that?!!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bandit:

Bandits don't count.

sora*

weilder of the keyblade
    Years
    yea you peoples are right the rumor is too hard because they think your not gonna take time out of your life and go do it

Ghost Trainer

You can call me GT
    Years
    Ok I am back from vacation and on the vacation I tried it it is not true,But there is something odd about this cheat you DO get a egg but you dont get red ghosts they are normal when you give it to a friend and get it back in 24 hours you do not get a Malicite you get a Gengar the odd thing it has 1 attacks attack Body slam :\

Back