• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost in Car Ad

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
Years
  • Ah, my Mom showed me this a while ago.. Her weird friend e-mailed it to her. X3

But yes, the first time I saw it, it was basically very freaky. o.O

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • >_< Very funny dude... I was HORRIBLY schocked at that one. And I'm not usually shocked THAT bad. I was starin' up front to see the mist like you said so and..

Everyone knows its just a hand puppet or something. Don't bring it near me ever again. =P

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i watche dit with the music and i nearly wet myself then i watched it without and it was still scary
    i know it scared the hell outta me

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Suki said:
    i watche dit with the music and i nearly wet myself then i watched it without and it was still scary
    i know it scared the hell outta me
    Yeh.
    Watching it without the volume doesn't really help. It's still scawy.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Everyone knows its just a hand puppet or something. Don't bring it near me ever again. =P
    its a real woman infront of a blue screen
    wow loads of people havent seen it yet luckily im not dumb enough to do it again...
    edit: im not calling anyone here who watches it again dumb just to clarify

Last edited:

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Pok?-Munna said:
    its a real woman infront of a blue screen
    wow loads of people havent seen it yet luckily im not dumb enough to do it again...

I'm not dumb.
    -watches again... and is scared again-
    It looks to real to be fake.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Hah! I remember that! I'm not clicking that link..XD I saw it on Google Videos...it made me scream like a little *censored* the first time I saw it. XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    lol yes its too scary i dont eva wanna watch it again

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Suki said:
    lol yes its too scary i dont eva wanna watch it again
    It doesn't seem that scary once you watch it a whole bunch of times. Which I did. -watches again- AH! -is scared again- Heh. Tis funny~.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • I recall someone sending this to me in an e-mail some time ago. By their e-mail, though, I was naturally suspicious. ^-^;; So, the "joy" of such a surprise was considerably lessened.

I believe the version I saw previously was somewhat longer, though . . . ::shrug::

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    ROFL I remember this! It was in some Urban Legend flash movie, I laughed for about 3 full minutes afterward!
    RAAH!

Thanks for the link!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Wait a minute,thats from funnyjunk.com! No wonder the begining looked so dam familiar! lolz When i first saw it it scared the crap out of me lolz

Back