• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ghost Town

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Somebody told me that in R/S/E theres an area off to the south/east that was left in by the programmers for testing purposes. Is this true? Is there really a "Ghost Town" or a "Glitch City" in R/S/E?

Years
    I have heard that many times, i have seen pics of it!!! Myb they were hacked or something, but i seen some... Some guys were talking about it, but i didnt now if its real true...

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I highly doubt that it's true.

Either that or Nintendo hasn't learned not to play about with bots yet. Look at Red and Blue.

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
    I really don't think a place like that exists. For example, in the old versions everybody was always going on about mewthree but he didn't exist so I don't think a 'Ghost town' exists in R/S/E.

Back