• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Ghost~*Where?Where?*

Have you seen a ghost?

• Never

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No such thing!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Well, I don't believe in ghosts in the first place as I believe death is the end of biological existence, so I think all of that 'soul' and 'ghost' stuff is a load of rubbish. I'd rather believe in aliens >_>

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Quite honestly I'm inclined to agree. I think alien existence is far, far, far more plausible than ghosts/spirits, and I'd believe in alien life before I'd believe in ghosts.

I have to agree there I actually believe in aliens more than god

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • Everone at my school believes that there is a ghost in the neighborhood. I remember from last school year, they were talking about this lady, whom ironically, walked by everyday. The reason why the say she was a ghost is be cause everyday, she would walk down the block wearing the same clothes, holding the same purse. Her face was pale white, the had those light blue eyes like some blind people BUT in a regular eye pattern. She would walk in the exact section of the sidewalk and go to the same place. She also had this blank stare and never blinked. She would always cross the street when the light in her direction was red although no cars were coming. Some people believe that she died getting hit by a car doing this but you can tell that all of it is a lie.
    I don't really believe in ghosts anyways.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Quite honestly I'm inclined to agree. I think alien existence is far, far, far more plausible than ghosts/spirits, and I'd believe in alien life before I'd believe in ghosts.

With the water thing I talked about in my first reply, I think there was a logical explanation that I just never found. It was creepy though, and "hauntings" are the first thing that I'd think of. D:

It could be true that in some distant galaxy, in a different super galaxy, (And so on) there could be life, because there may be another "earth-like" planet. with perfect living conditions like earth, revolving with other planets around a star.

As for ghosts, I've seen them. I used to live in a haunted house, once. Unfortunetly, it was too small for my family, so we had to move.
    My bedroom was a hallway even >_>

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Yes when i was very young. I saw my moms mother. Well nto exactly saw it was more of see her do something! She slammed a huge door shut. My motehr told me there was a window open becuase i was very young. The otehr day she told me the truth lol. I know it was my mom's mom becuase my mom was wodnering if she believed in god. She used to but... well its personal so yeah... But she does now so We're happy.

Years
  • Yes, I have seen them, heard them, almost touched them:
    The first time was in the roof, the roof of the house, I was there with my brother just watching a white dog running around the house, after a few mins, i heard a some thing crash on the ground in the back of the roof, and when me and my brother looked we litterly saw some thing fade, like gas, just fade.

The second one was the one i heard and almost touched, it was in the bathroom, I was going to brush me teeth, and i saw a white light thingy that made a sound like whistling, I went close but it dissapper, ofcourse no one believes me.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • um no I never seen anything but everyone in my family have seen something creepy at least once, even the little ones hav seen a ghost

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes, I have seen them, heard them, almost touched them:
    The first time was in the roof, the roof of the house, I was there with my brother just watching a white dog running around the house, after a few mins, i heard a some thing crash on the ground in the back of the roof, and when me and my brother looked we litterly saw some thing fade, like gas, just fade.

The second one was the one i heard and almost touched, it was in the bathroom, I was going to brush me teeth, and i saw a white light thingy that made a sound like whistling, I went close but it dissapper, ofcourse no one believes me.

Wierd, You've also almost touched them?
    Well i think i believe you*do i?*
    Ive never had these kind of experiences

Back