• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost's Nightmare Shop

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
  • Thank you for the awesome trade. I'll be sure to trade with you again since I have quite a lot of what you need there.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering what would be worth ur lvl 100 Shiny Japanease Ho-oh wit Pokerus ? I could give a normal Infernape lvl 53 (Im still at Elite 4 so it might lvl up a little bit more) for it? And would i be able to give any random pokemon for ur hacked Movie 08 Pokemon? The regigigas and Shaymin? Because with the regigigas i want to use it to capture the regi's then get a real regigigas and the shaymin i dont know what events it unlocks.

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
  • yes any old filler even a bidoof would be well worth the Movie 08 ones :) so no worries there (The Shaymin gets you the Flower to turn him into Sky Forme..go to Floroma Town with him in your party)
    Ho-Oh on the other hand......I'm gonna have to ask you to pick something else.... not cause the infernape isn't good enough...but because i hate seeing people get rid of their starter....so how about catching something in Victory Road.... or if you have any heracross that would be fine (i'm a sucker for Heracross)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Lol barely off the first trade, but I just realized I have a Jap. Ranch Mew if you want it for anything?

BTW, those lists of Pokemon from each gen., are they shiny only you want or does shininess matter?

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Oh Ghost idc about my starter (If you dont want it i can get something else like from victory road or find a heracross) because Valen will probally give me all the starters as eggs so i could get a breeded chimchar so idc about Infernape but i coul search for where to find a heracross or get a victoryroad pokemon. Just wondering also do you have any foreign pokemon that arent legendarys? Because i want to try the Shiny Egg Method.

Edit: Just wonder again sorry for all this but what is a Shokotan Pichu worth? And is that the Pikachu Coloured Pichu? Because if it is I would try to get something good to give for it because I never actually used to use online on Pokemon so i never have any event pokemon (Except i got a PKTOPIA Electrivire myself before) and on HG/SS i want to get the notched ear pichu. Can the cloned PCP activate events?

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
  • Lol barely off the first trade, but I just realized I have a Jap. Ranch Mew if you want it for anything?

BTW, those lists of Pokemon from each gen., are they shiny only you want or does shininess matter?

Jap Ranch Mew? Sure... i just updated my Events, Shiny, Regular Legends, and Japanese List if you wanna check it out and see if there's anything you want in return for it.

Those pokemon from each generation are shinys i want :)

Oh Ghost idc about my starter (If you dont want it i can get something else like from victory road or find a heracross) because Valen will probally give me all the starters as eggs so i could get a breeded chimchar so idc about Infernape but i coul search for where to find a heracross or get a victoryroad pokemon. Just wondering also do you have any foreign pokemon that arent legendarys? Because i want to try the Shiny Egg Method.

Edit: Just wonder again sorry for all this but what is a Shokotan Pichu worth? And is that the Pikachu Coloured Pichu? Because if it is I would try to get something good to give for it because I never actually used to use online on Pokemon so i never have any event pokemon (Except i got a PKTOPIA Electrivire myself before) and on HG/SS i want to get the notched ear pichu. Can the cloned PCP activate events?
    Well if you don't care then sure... bring on the Infernape. and yes the foreign pokemon are all Japanese... see the "Turning Japanese" section for all the foreign pokemon i have
    EDIT: Shokotan Pichu = Pikachu Colored Pichu :) it SHOULD be able to unlock the events in HG/SS but since they aren't out yet we don't know. I have no reason to think it's fake, but i can't be 100% certain since the johto games are not out..i don't see why it wouldn't though. Due to the uncertainty around it...and since you probably have nothing off my list :P just something uncommon.....like.....one of the daily pokemon in the marsh game, or just something that doesn't appear every other step

Last edited:

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • OK ill try to get my wireless to work here and if not I have to wait till like 1 PM tomorrow (thats about 13 hours)

Edit: Yeah i cant get wireless to work because of something about a security problem.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Hello i have an UT Channel jirachi, can i trade it for two of your events?

Last edited:

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • K im just gonna look up in a guide what the daily pokemon are and im set for now. Also once i beat elite 4 i am able to trade more RARE pokemon because i want to get the main story line out of the way (And with that Shiny Japanese Pokerus Lugia i would be able to EV train or since people are so nice on this forum you and Valen so far i would be able to trade what you guys are trading for rarer and more pokemon! :D)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Cool could i please have a Movie 09 Shokotan Pichu, 10th Anniversary Raikou and NZ Jirachi plase. Thanks.

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
  • PM sent Mango

Everyone i'm heading on to bed now... i will be able to check the thread while i'm at work tomorrow but i won't be able to do any actual trades till after 6 PM at the earliest. So just place what you have and what you want for it..... or what you want and what you are willing to give up and i'll get back with you later :) Thank you

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hey dude can you CMT for your following please?^^

Zubat - Lv 16 Timid Male
    Cubone – Lv 4 Adamant Male
    Buneary - Lv 10 Timid Female

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    ev'd gallade and shiny ev'd dragonite for alamos darkrai 10 anniv latios and PKTOPIA Electivire – Lv 82 Adamant Male

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
  • Hey dude can you CMT for your following please?^^

Zubat - Lv 16 Timid Male
    Cubone – Lv 4 Adamant Male
    Buneary - Lv 10 Timid Female

Sorry still a noob to some terminology i guess CMT means to look at your thread :) if so how about those for your Shiny Piplup, Shiny Gible and Shiny Slowpoke?

ev'd gallade and shiny ev'd dragonite for alamos darkrai 10 anniv latios and PKTOPIA Electivire – Lv 82 Adamant Male
    sounds good to me! Good choice with the Electivire! I haven't used him personally but a friend of mine trained him and showed me a video on the battle recorder... it OWNS everything!

AGAIN just a reminder... i'm checking the thread now but won't be able to perform the actual trade till after 6 PM Eastern time :) If that is not good for you i would suggest finding another member that you trust to handle the trade for you. As long as you identify the person who is going to be handling the trade for you

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    hey mate

wen do you want to trade then

and what time would 6pm eastern time be here in the uk

Back