• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginjis Pokemon rescue team Manga *Complete Scan*

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Desgardes said:
    Scanned by Yours truly, Ill probably have a ZIP ready in a bit.
    Enjoy.
    Oh, my God! I didn't even know there was a MD Manga! Where did you get it? (Thanks for scanning it, too, BTW. XD) I wonder if this Manga was made by the same people who're working on the Ranger one?

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    Oh, in the latest issue of Nintendo Power, they featured a mini book with the chapter in it, i took it apart and scanned em in =P

Right now im scanning in "Pokemon:The Electric Tale of Pikachu"

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Desgardes said:
    Oh, in the latest issue of Nintendo Power, they featured a mini book with the chapter in it, i took it apart and scanned em in =P

Whoa! You're scaning Electric Tale of Pikachu?! Cool!
    I always loved to read this manga. But I have only first 8 chapters and I have them in Chinese. But always uncensored :) And much better than nothing.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Ah! Thanks for taking your time to scan it! I really appreciated it. It's so cute! =3

theendisnear

hinoarashi (cyndaquil)
    Years
    Cool! Thanks for scanning it! :D There seems to be a manga for every pokemon game. =P OK, maybe not... I dunno.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Desgardes said:

Wow, that's really awesome! Thanks a lot!

Gaby-Nii

In Avatar: "The Legend"
    Years
    Desgardes said:

Thanks for the Scans, they're awesome! ^^
    Will you scan the other Capters too...? ^^'
    You see, I live in Brazil, and there isn't Nintendo Power here... xD~
    If you will scan the other ones too, I'll be waiting \o/

(Oh yeah, and if you don't understand the post above, sorry, I'm still learning English oo" And, in fact, this is my first post in English, too *-*" xD~)

Last edited:

master-mind

GFX Geek
    Years
    ya there are more of it, there is like 5 parts, that is just the first part i think.... and pokemonpalace.network has scanned some too... (actually i dont no.... if i am right or not...)

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    How much is this current Nintendo Power? I'm going to go buy one. It should say on the barcode the price in CAN dollars, if not, just tell me in US dollars.
    Thank you.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I just got the issue of Npower today, the manga is really good, I'm really looking forward to the next ones^^. I wish I could get my hands on all the other pokemon manga discussed in this forum(are they only available in Japan?)

Gaby-Nii

In Avatar: "The Legend"
    Years
    Desgardes, I >> really need << to know, if you'll Scan the other Caps too, ok? "^^
    Oh, yes... I'd like to ask your permission to Translate the Scans into Portuguese... I don't know if I need to ask your permission, so I'm asking anyway xD~ *OMG, how stupid I am ._.'*
    I and my friend, Emerald Sohma, who also posted a little ago in this Topic/Thread/I don't know what's it, will put the Translated Scans in a site, called PSBR (PokémonSpecial Brasil) with the credits, ok? This site is a Fansubber of Pokemon Manga, and Mystery Dungeon is a Project there. And so, to keep this Project Active, for the Pokemon Manga's Brazilians Fans, we need the Complete Scans of all Capters, and these are your Scans... Ok? *-*" Preeetttyyy Pleeeaaaseeee, I neeeed to knowwww ^__^""

Bye-Ye, Cya \o
    (I wonder if everyone's understanding x.x~)

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    Go ahead Baby-Nii :)

Anybody else that wants to put these on their site or translate, just do it and maybe give me just some credit :3

I will continue to scan the series as it is released.

Back