• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Oh what great luck.

O.k, I'm really nervous because every other time someone had the Raikou I needed, they got mad that i either couldn't read I.Vs or I didn't have my own trade thread.

-deep breathe-

here are some of my offers (I have more and i'll check natures on the oens that interest you):
- 3 UT Shiny WiFi Raikous
- UT Shiny Onix
- UT Shiny Ratatta
- UT Shiny Beldum
- UT Shiny Baltoy (Adamant)
- UT Gamestop Jirachi
- UT Gamestop Deoxys

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Oh what great luck.

O.k, I'm really nervous because every other time someone had the Raikou I needed, they got mad that i either couldn't read I.Vs or I didn't have my own trade thread.

-deep breathe-

here are some of my offers (I have more and i'll check natures on the oens that interest you):
- 3 UT Shiny WiFi Raikous
- UT Shiny Onix
- UT Shiny Ratatta
- UT Shiny Beldum
- UT Shiny Baltoy (Adamant)
- UT Gamestop Jirachi
- UT Gamestop Deoxys
What is the OT of those raikous?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
i can trade you a shiny win2011 raikou and soon also win2011 entei and suciune as well for your holdon let me check

-UT Shiny Suicune lv.30 (Jan. 31 - Feb. 5, 2011 different characteristics) OT GAMESTP ID 01171 w/rowap berry (I will have 6 of them tomorrow)

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Oh thank you so much! This means a lot to me!

When would you like to trade?

My FC is 3224 1739 2157

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
i can trade you a shiny win2011 raikou and soon also win2011 entei and suciune as well for your holdon let me check

-UT Shiny Suicune lv.30 (Jan. 31 - Feb. 5, 2011 different characteristics) OT GAMESTP ID 01171 w/rowap berry (I will have 6 of them tomorrow)
I only need WIN2011 suicune and entei now

marcc5m

what
Years
Shiny Trapinch
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Munchlax
Shiny Chansey

May I please have these? Just VM me whenever we're both on, thanks :)

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Shiny Gamestp Entei with Hidden Power Grass for my WIN2011 Shiny Entei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back