• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • So it's on your 4th gen games then? I only have White at a point where I can really trade so is there anyway you could trade it to your black or white version?
    Yup
    For those for can I get shiny gengar, sceptile, hitmonchan, and suicune all evd? I also have a flawless squirtle charmander bulbasaur and mud kip and pichu now all shiny as well if intreested what time can you trade? I can't right now but am available past 5 central and all day tomorrow. I'll meet you on here when you can. Let me know a time :)
    ok, but I can't trade with my 4th gen games atm due to my router's wifi still down T_T

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • all my pokes are on 5th gen. except the palkia which i was going to transfer up. can you get yours in 5th gen or do you have to trade 4th?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    hmmm im more interested in ev'd axew and deino

I can do that. I'll just need to clone them and we're set. The small problem is that I need Typhlosion and Kyogre in generation 4 and seeing as you can't trade; can we put it on hold? You can notify me when you can trade.

Oh, and seeing as we'll be trading in two different generations, you can send me those pokes 1st by 4th generation, then we switch to 5th generation and I'll send you Axew and Deino. If you don't want to take that risk of me not sending them, that's ok but I am a trustworthy trader so yea..

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • oh ok, I will transfer them
    ok sounds good. were you interested in any others i posted like the pichu, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, or mudkip? all flawless or near and shiny. when can you trade? ill be available in like 45 minutes to an hour to trade if you can.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    for the hvr entei and raikou
    i would like

-UT Naughty Plusle (12/23/06) OT フクオカ [Fukuoka]
    -UT Careful Minun (1/11/07) OT トウキョ- [Tokyo]

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • what do you want for shiny rhyperior lv.100
    What ev'd pkmn do you have?
    I can do that. I'll just need to clone them and we're set. The small problem is that I need Typhlosion and Kyogre in generation 4 and seeing as you can't trade; can we put it on hold? You can notify me when you can trade.

Oh, and seeing as we'll be trading in two different generations, you can send me those pokes 1st by 4th generation, then we switch to 5th generation and I'll send you Axew and Deino. If you don't want to take that risk of me not sending them, that's ok but I am a trustworthy trader so yea..
    Sure, we can put it on hold
    ok sounds good. were you interested in any others i posted like the pichu, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, or mudkip? all flawless or near and shiny. when can you trade? ill be available in like 45 minutes to an hour to trade if you can.
    I'm able to trade whenever
    for the hvr entei and raikou
    i would like

-UT Naughty Plusle (12/23/06) OT フクオカ [Fukuoka]
    -UT Careful Minun (1/11/07) OT トウキョ- [Tokyo]
    ok but it will be awhile before im able to trade with my 4th gen games

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hi Ginji!
    the dates for
    HVR2011 and INV2011 suicune are both feb. 21, 2011
    HVR2011 and INV2011 raikou are both feb 7, 2011
    HVR2011 and INV2011 entei are both feb. 14, 2011

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • What ev'd pkmn do you have?

Sure, we can put it on hold

I'm able to trade whenever

ok but it will be awhile before im able to trade with my 4th gen games

Could we trade at 3 central? Or 7 central or even 9 central? Let me know and I'll be on for it I just want to make sure were on at the same time

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • What do you want for your Daisuki Club Magikarp's levels 4 5 and 6? Also are they Legit? Thanks XD.:) Also do you have the WIN2011 Legends in other languages and the GAMESTP events in other Languages? Did we get Goons Scizor? If so I need all of those except the Japanese ones XD. Thanks.:)

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • hi Ginji!
    the dates for
    HVR2011 and INV2011 suicune are both feb. 21, 2011
    HVR2011 and INV2011 raikou are both feb 7, 2011
    HVR2011 and INV2011 entei are both feb. 14, 2011
    What do you want for them?
    Could we trade at 3 central? Or 7 central or even 9 central? Let me know and I'll be on for it I just want to make sure were on at the same time
    I'll be able to trade whenever and I don't have a ev'd hitmonchan
    Also these are the ones you wanted right: shiny gengar, sceptile and suicune
    What do you want for your Daisuki Club Magikarp's levels 4 5 and 6? Also are they Legit? Thanks XD.:) Also do you have the WIN2011 Legends in other languages and the GAMESTP events in other Languages? Did we get Goons Scizor? If so I need all of those except the Japanese ones XD. Thanks.:)
    What do you have that I don't have? iirc I think they are legit and I don't have all the WIN2011 legends in other languages yet, I do have goon's scizor japanese
    Also I won't be able to trade with my 4th gen games for a while, til I get my router's wifi fixed and sooo for now I can only trade with 5th gen
    just ley me know wen you can the trios are in my 4th gen game
    ok
    i have an ev'd milotic @@@
    What are its stats?

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • ill take the shiny gengar, shiny charizard, suicune, and sceptile if thats cool all evd. my fc is 2021-9050-9545. im going to transfer the palkia then meet you in wifi?

Oh and what fc should i use of yours?

Oh and what fc should i use of yours?

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • ill take the shiny gengar, shiny charizard, suicune, and sceptile if thats cool all evd. my fc is 2021-9050-9545. im going to transfer the palkia then meet you in wifi?
    That fine with me, use my US black fc and I'll be on as soon as I clone charizard and transfer them

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • im in wifi now :).

also if your interested just transfered over flawless shiny duskull, flawless shiny lugia, flawless shiny bulbasaur, flawless shiny mudkip and near flawless shiny charmander.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back