• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hopefully,u can trade with him............and idk where is he?he seems afking...

Very very sorry about that trade......he said he will trade with you later tonight(idk when)....but i cant contacted to him again for you...coz i need to fly~

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
hopefully,u can trade with him............and idk where is he?he seems afking...

Very very sorry about that trade......he said he will trade with you later tonight(idk when)....but i cant contacted to him again for you...coz i need to fly~
hmmmm well tell me when your friend can trade

Years
he's offlined.......o.o

i know u r looking for it( i guess desperately)

EDIT:Or i will ask my bro to contact him for you later.......:P

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
Years
Can u CML for the 2/10 metagross+ new events TRU shaymin reggigas + sleeping pika `.I Missed out on all the fun of new events

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
Hey, I'm interested in these:

-UT Jolly Meowth lv.5 (6/21/07) ID: 50318
-UT Quirky Plusle lv.5 (10/11/06) event move: water sport

can you check my thread for them?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey, I'm interested in these:

-UT Jolly Meowth lv.5 (6/21/07) ID: 50318
-UT Quirky Plusle lv.5 (10/11/06) event move: water sport

can you check my thread for them?
hmmm im only want some of the GCEA events I don't have but you said you had to get them checked first
Hay CML more of those Metagross Or Movie Shaymin =)
hmmm im interested in this one:

-Metagross ID:02109/Feb.13.09 Often Doses Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back